Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Showing genuine concern and interest for students to learn and apply  in real world situation as professional that shows care and kindness to their patients/ clients

I learned in this module that it is important to motivate and inspire your students,, lead them by example in a sense so they kind of see that you know what you're talking about and keep your head on straight so you don't come off as someone who knows everything because there will come a time when the student may show you something as well.

In this module I learned a lot about motivation and reinforcing students based on their individual needs.

Showing enthusiasm, passion, and understanding of content is a must.  I plan to use this to engage students and develop relationships that build trust.

I learned that once the students are comfortable with their own abilities, and have practiced the procedures, and have an understanding of the skills, then they will possess the willingness to continue the learning process

Immediate feedback is important.

Is very important in the life to the student. Motivation.

Learning can be improved by being a motivated instructor reinforcement through timely feedback

keeping students enthusiastic about a course, by giving them immediate feedback on how they're performing. Are they doing good or are there areas they need to improve in.

Motivated students are successful. students

Motivating students is unique to the individual students needs. 

Empathy, enthusiasm, and clarity are all critical for the instructor to convey the message.

motivating students to reach their desired goals is important, get to know your students 

I learned that if I want to be a motivating instructor, I have to be an expert, show empathy and enthusiasm, and provide content that is clear.

The attitudes of any instructor gets reflected in their students because students follow the instructor's lead.  balance is important to be fair and be empathetic  but don't get sucked into their issues. 

Motivating our students with constructive feedback, giving them personal attention, and providing them with defined goals , expectations and rules.

Knowing your students and help them relate their experiences and background can make the topic interesting.

this was a good course  I learned a few tricks to keep students engaged.

I agree with all the above comments which have been stated by my colleagues.

Also, I think just being genuinely caring and empathetic with my students can go a long way to help to boost their enthusiasm.

I will immplement immediat feedback as a method to reinforce and support student learning. I will teach blending semanitic and eposodic memory to students to build a framework for success. I will teach students to repeat and reflect learned material in order for memory aquisition to be retained and applied as it takes 45 times and 30 consecutive days for long term learning of skills. I will strive to create an envirenment where students can take risks for greater learning and confidence. 

Sign In to comment