Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

There are many technology tools and mediums to use, some provided and others available from a multitude of providers.

I understand and feel technology tools are very useful for online classes and they can make the class more exciting. We need to look at the tools and make sure every student has the ability to use the tools chosen.

Is really interesting how many tools we can use to facilitate the learning process for online courses,  this is something that I have been able to learn in this module. . 

Using the right tool is very important.  An evaluation provided by the students will give insight a to the effectiveness of the technology tool and its desired outcome.

I learned from this module the different technology that can be used in Online teaching and how you can use a combination of the tools to be more effective in meeting the course objectives.  It is also important to understand an instructor's teaching style and how to maximize each style to assist the student to learn.  If you don't have feedback from the students, you cannot improve your teaching and understand which methods works best for your course.   

I think it would be helpful to have a survey early in the term to assess the student's technology base and equipment.

I learned that there are several tools that instructors can use to facilitate learning, including virtual classrooms, blogs, wikis, and digital portfolios. Each should be evaluated for its effectiveness as learning tools. Student feedback can assist in making judgements about which tools to use.

II have learned that there are many different technologies and tools to the learning process. I plan on using them to communicate with and give instruction to my students.

To be effective, learn to use techology tools, for what they were designed to do. 

Not all technology will solve all the problems.  Each type of technology should be explored to how best to include it in the course.

It is the responsibility of the instructor to ensure the tools being used for instruction will be beneficial to the students and relative to the course work. 

There are many different technological tools and resources to assist not only the students but the instructors as well. These tools even help the instructors learn what type of teaching styles they prefer or are most comfortable with.

Technology tools should be evaluated to determine their helpfulness. 

I like that we are delving deeper through this course beyond the tools we all recognize such as PCs and phones, to specific tools that will assist in creation and organiztion of the online course.

Not all technologies are appropraite to all learners and we should obtain feedback to asses the proper technologies.

Using technology will hel to enhance the productivity, but it is necessary to use the right tools to match the individual teaching style.

Using techinolgy tools to present content is important to create an atmoshere to engage students in the learning process. However, using a technological program that is cumbersome, difficult to use, or confusing to students inhibits the learning process and should be evaluated for it's effectiveness.

Utilizing different strategies and technologies to teach is important, but the teacher must first understand the function of the technology and how to use it. Students learn in different ways, and teaching in the online environment requires the teacher to incorporate different teaching strategies to meet the needs of the students in the class. 

Use technology in a way that helps support the objectives and an engaging learning environment. No need to use all of the functions. 

The appropriate selection of technological tools allows a better development of my virtual courses.

Sign In to comment