Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The right tools for the job make all the difference.

I learned you must try to accomodate different styles of learning and create an engaging class for both ground and virtual students. 

I found the different teaching styles in combination with the different kinds of technological tools avialable interesting. There are definitely options that lend to teaching styles better, but the students need to be prioritized to ensure the technology and tools are appropriate for the content and help students learn.

I THINK THAT IN DISTANCE EDUCATION WE MUST GET THE STUDENT TO ACQUIRE CONFIDENCE IN COMMUNICATING WITH THE INSTRUCTOR. GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TRUST CONTRIBUTE TO GOOD LEARNING.

for best results, its impotant to understand wihch technology tool fits and help not only for the instructor to deliver content, but also for the student needs.

As a instructor our main goal is to provide a healthy and appropiate learning enviorment to our students. It is out job to facilitate the right tecnology integratiosn to make our learning enviorment a atractive one to our students and give them the oportunity to make integration with the course.

Technology is key, but adaptabilty and understanding the student's needs is what truly shifts technology towards the specific desiered goal. 

incredible 

I learned their are many ways and tools you can utilize to help students learn and communicate their questions and concerns.

Technology should be a value add to the learning environment, not a hinderance to the learning process. 

Communication is key. The instructor’s delivery can enhance or impede on learning if the appropriate style is not chosen.

It is important to individualize the tools used to each learning opportunity.

Technology Tools can help make teaching and managing a course more efficient.  But a teacher has to understand the tool before expecting the students in the course to use it.  Take the time to be competent in the use of the tool(s) and don't be afraid to continue to learn about it.

There are many tools and technology we can use as educators and it is our duty to investigate the appropriate tools we can utilize. We also need to not only identify our teaching styles, but to also identify our students' learning styles. 

I will ensure I can appropriately use the technology before requiring the students to use it as well ensure the course requirements support the needs of the technology.

I have learned that technology can be used for various purposes, including what the technology was oiginally intended for.  Teachers should research a variety of tools for their students and for themselves to optimize teaching and learning.  

Many technology tools are available for educators and learners;  these include, blogs, online journals, podcats, and virtual classrooms, and wikis.  These tools can enhance student learning. 

There are many technology tools.  It is important to investigate the tools and see which is the best fit for the intended purpose.

-Keep powerpoints to 10-15 minutes

-Assess technology and move to aa different technology if needed

Use only appropriate tools.  Change those tech tools that do not serve the class.

I learned more about the function of different online learning tools, and the importance for evaluating and matchng the most beneficial tool to teaching and learning styles.

Sign In to comment