Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The important thing is to unite the passion for teaching with the tools that technology provides us today. It is important to align the strategies with current mechanisms such as the use of podcasts.

From this module it helped me that I must take into account the wrong selection of the appropriate tool to make a difference between the students. Awui presents us with different tools that we can incorporate at the time of giving tne class. 

I LEARNED FROM THIS MODEULE THAT LEARNING AND TEACHING ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS AND THEY ARE VERY VITAL WHEN YOU ARE INSTRUCTING. SO GETTING A COMPLETE UNDERSTANING OF THEM COULD HELP YOU POLISH YOUR TEACHING TECHNIQUES.

Do research before you  continue to get better at any and all of these, instructors need to have a plan for how they are going to learn new information and techniques that will make them better instructors.

Undrstanding what technology tools are available as well as what type of instrutor you are play a vital role in course success.  Tools and types are as variabe as are students and learning styles therefore they must be properly matched and reviewed to insure efficacy.

I learned that there are various technology tools to help facilitate learning. As instructors we should try and use different tools to be able to reach out to students' different learning styles.

It is so important to assess the technology tools you remploy in order to determine if they are helping students meet the intended learning objectives.

Technology tools should support, not hinder, the teaching and learning process. Assessing of each technology tools provide essential feedback as to whether to continue to use it or to investigate another technology tool to better serve the instructor and students. 

I hadn't considered blogging in classroom use before now. The information states to use it for assessment of teaching/learning effectiveness, but I wonder if there are other uses? Does anyone here use blogging as part of their curriculum?

I learned the the technology tools for online learning is one of the most important element to teaching an online course.  If the professor use blogs, wikis digital portfolios, etc. to organize the course content will be more successful. 

There are many tools an instructor can use. Using a variety of tools can enhahnce the affective learninig outcome for students. 

It is important to know what your teaching style is and match it with the proper technology tool. Additionally one must take tieme to assess the effectiveness of the tool. 

It is importat to modify teaching style for the students needs. It is vital that as facilitators we provide audio and visual learning tools as student have different ways of learning. 

There are many tools that an instructor can use to facilitate learning, however, the appropriate tool must be used for the assignment. Furthermore, a variety of tools should be utilized because students learn differently, therefore, one tool will not ensure learning by all students.

Selection of the correct tool can result in the best outcome and learning experience.

My focus will be on the technology and what is does to help the students learn the material in the most effective way.  

We must use the teaching tools to help the students engage more in class with the right information tool etc..

I'm intrigued by the idea of matching the technology to the teaching style.  It makes me think I need a written bank of various technologies with their compatible teaching styles.  

It is important to determine which tool is appropriate to use in each situation. This may depend on the content being shared or the teaching styles of the students. 

Having the correct tools and technology will assist with teaching. 

Sign In to comment