Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Interesting stepping out of my comfort zone (Kinesthetics) to understand that learning occurs different for each class setting. Helpful to increase student engagement creating a collaborative classroom environment. Love it!!!

Due to the diverse learning styles in the classroom, the instructor should strive to connect the class content to as many learning styes as possible. For example implementing a Power Point to a lecture or vice versa.

Knowing that students learn from different learning styles, I will try to implement as many different learni8ng styles in my courses.

Learning varies greatly from individual to individual. Master faculty can identify their pupil's methods and tailor their instruction to best facilitate education in a timely manner. 

Learning about different strategies to incorporate all the different learning styles with in a single class period was really helpful for me. I also enjoyed considering the idea to team up with a different class/content area in order for students to work together on a project.

Good refresher on the varies learning styles. 

As teacher's we must have the ability to address many learning styles and be able to recognize the needs of our students. 

I've learned that there are four primary learning styles in which most people learn from. This is important to keep in mind when building and instructing courses, with the goal of incorporating content that reaches all four learning styles. The lesson also provides strategies to use that best reach students grouped in the particular learning style categories.

Thais Jensen

Everyone learns with a different style. Combining different methods will possibly help my  students have an understanding of the subject I am teaching about with the use of different methods making it interesting for all the learners in the class.

Students will not tell you the type of learning style they are but I just have to see what works and look for signs the information is getting across.

It is important to use as many learning styles as possible to deliver class content. In the electronic field, circuit demonstrations can accomplish this. 

By using different learning styles, you can meet individual students needs and help them retain the information better than just using one learning style.

Different learning styles mean different ways of presenting material.  An instructor has to be flexible to adapt to all learning styles.

it is important to be creative when delivering lessons so that it is inclusive of all learning styles.

Make sure students work as a team can help to pair different learning styles together to achieve and complete a project. Better work performance.

ED103: This course provided the context and allowed me to gain an understanding on the four predominant learning styles and how to address each within the classroom to ensure maximum delivery of the course content. As a visual and kinesthetic learner, understanding how better to deliver material in the auditory and written styles is important as an adult educator. 

Understanding different learning styles greatly articulate or approach the lesson or lecture in different ways depending on my students or audience. 

I like the idea of grouping learning types together as well as peer learning

Learned better  understanding of the different learning styles and how to teach the information. 

While there are many learning styles and it is proven that a student can accel better with their chosen style, it is also a good idea to group them and combine different styles. This allows them to experience different styles and see things from multiple angles.

Sign In to comment