Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

there are multiple ways to learn.  Figuring out what language, ideals, or phrases the students respond to and understand are important.

Good Day Everyone,

Students, especially adult learners, tend to have different learning styles and often favor one over another.  As a teacher, understanding this can help you to present information in a more easily digestible form for your students' particular learning styles.  Furthermore, this can improve the efficacy in how material and knowledge is delivered, absorbed, and retained both within and outside of the classroom. 

Cheers,

Chance  

It's importaint to use a varity of learning stules to promote learning with students

A successful teacher is a teacher who caters to the different learning styles of students. One must be able to provide all learning process by using all the different Learning Styles.

Students takes their learning styles based on their preferred feedback. There's a need to simulate learning to create retention, mastery & understanding of concepts.

While it is important to teach to students' preferred learning styles, students must also learn how to incorporate other learning styles that may be required of their career field.

Not everyone learns the same way.  Sense how the class initially adapts then make adjustments to ensure all students get the most out of your lecture.

Using different learning styles can reach many students as well as provide in the classroom.

1. Be adaptable to use different learner styles to capture learner's needs

2. Tactile approach supports learning through "doing"

I have learned that just because an instructor may learn a certain way doesnt mean that this is the way the educator should teach. As educators, we need to blend our learning styles to benefit the students.

It is important to take in account where teaching a class that every student learns differently.  There will be auditory, kinestheic, visual, and written learners.  Factors that need to be considered with these learning styles are the cognitive, emotional, and motivational factors that will ultimately help with student to learn.  It is important to attempt to includes all styles in your instruction so that you can capture 100% of your students.

This is a good refresher and reinforcement on the different learning styles; auditory, visual, written, and practical. I liked how the class weaved in different techniques that blend different learning styles. It would be interesting if they had listed all 27 styles that the RAF identified.  

In learning the various styles of learning, creativity is required to incorporate the different styles into your classroom learning.

It is important to incorporate teaching methods that include auditory, written, visual, and kinesthetic components to better address the learning styles of more students.

I knew there were different types of leaning but never knew what "hands on" was called. But it does open my mind to showing different types of examples to implement different teaching methods.

I learned that there are various learning styles for instructors and students. Instructors should not limit themselves by teaching with their preferred learning style.

find stregthes and weaknesses in my students adding to that tell them different ways of learing are good and get comfortable with different learing ways 

I really learned more about preferred learning styles and some good examples to include in my teaching.  I did not know kinethetic learners benefit from moving around more or chewing gum.  They like music when they learn as well.  I always uses different types of learning preferences into my class.  Now, I teach online so I have some difficulty with incorporating this learning style into my classes.  

It allows the opportunity to get to know the student and apply methodology that will increase their level of learning.

Try to use all methods when instructing and get students to try and learn using multiple sensory modalities, not just their preferred.

Sign In to comment