Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that with the different learning styles, there are different approaches to studying and conveying information that can be more effective than others depending on which learning style preference the students have. 

I’ve learned about the different learning styles and that it is important to create lessons that approaches each style for each student 

Every learner is different and unique with preferences, behaviors, interests, and attitudes. 

learning styles are all different among students from young to older. build confidence in your students by uplifting and empowering their participation.

By understanding the four categories of learning styles, I can ensure that my course material is diverse in delivery methods across the written, verbal, visual, and kinesthetic. 

mixing styles helps everyone including the instructor

The importance of teaching to the various learning styles has been around for decades and is important today as it ever has been. Students are individuals with individual learning styles and instructors must adapt to them individually in order to capitalize on these distinct differences. 

Taking into consideration that individuals have different learning styles, and that as an instructor it's important to provide multiple methods of learning. 

When it comes to assessments and learning, it is best to use multiple teaching strategies and student choice. Make a buffet; don't be a short-order cook. 

I try to teach something three ways, read thru it in the text on the smart board, show a demonstration video, and do hands on with the students.

by incorporating different learning styles and having students work together in groups to create PowerPoints, projects and reading, can maximize. Better success rates in students, the students automatically learn different studying methods from each other

Sign In to comment