Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the types of learning styles. 

I learned that it is important to identify my own learning style as an instructor and consider if I am using a variety of styles as I teach. I am learning how to vary my instruction and incorporate ways to differentiate learning to accommodate different styles.

Combining learning styles makes it easier for teaching the whole class and getting everybody's attention.

I want to find as assessment so that I can know how each of my students learns best.  That way, if they are having difficulty I can 1:1 work with them using their preferred style

It is essential for all individuals involved in the learning/teaching process to understand the best way to transfer knowledge, skills, and abilities. This will guarantee a successful learning experience.

From this module, I learned that there are different learning styles, and when students are taught with approaches and resources that complement their unique learning styles, their achievement is increased.

Find ways to group students so each type uses their own style in a group effort. Much like a workplace that flourishes when it identifies the strengths of individual workers for group efforts. 

Learning is a very personal thing. We need to understand that there are different types of learners and we can help them by understanding their style and then tailoring education accordingly. Visual or auditory both have many ways we can use to accommodate our students. 

I like the detailed methods for the different learning styles 

Students will look forward to attend a class that caters to their learning style. Each student will be able to grasp the material more effectively if their learning needs are met.

The variety of ways to engage the visual learner was interesting and the discussion concerning how the use of power point can engage some types of learners. 

It is important to use a variety of learning styles so that every student can have an optimal learning experience.

As an online instructor, I can incorporate reading, provide templates, use presentations that include a variety of visuals, and hold online meetings.  I am weak in the area of tactile engagement in the online environment.

I love using all the learning styles its great to lecture and use a visual and after every one can physical perform why we talked about. I lets you teach many styles in one classroom setting

ways to create projects/activities that incorporate multiple learning styles all at once

There is no one right way to learn. Everyone learns differently and this must be taken into account. 

Using a variety of teaching methods will assist students concentrate and retain information, which will improve their academic performance.

each student has a different preferred learning style. it is up to the educator to appeal to these different learning styles by utilizing various methods to get the lesson across. 

By engaging different learning styles in class, I am more likely to engage the entire class rather than one or two styles of learners.

Better understanding of the different learning styles and how to incorporate them in my teaching

Sign In to comment