Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

That there are more than one learning style.

Working in groups can cover all learning styles. Giving a learning assessment can help when preparing lessons.

I have leaned that my teaching could use a few changes to help engage the whole class and im excited to give it a shot and see the differance

In order to teach a variety of learning styles it is mandatory to vary your teaching approach. By rotating teaching methods you will incorporate all students into the learning environment. This can include bringing interactive games and projects within your lecture halls in order to gain memory retention. 

being versatile in teaching styles. can only help with all students and their different learning techniques.

this course allows students to learn in different ways of learning and how they use different methods of learning 

This is great information for me as I am a fairly new instructor and have a great deal to learn! I wonder how all the different learning styles can be supported in the on-line classroom. I hope to hear more about that as I move forward in this educational training.

By applying different teaching styles and tailoring to your students teaching style. You will better convey the information that is taught and the retainabiltiy and learning of your audience will have a greater success rate.

It's alaways nice to get a refresher on the learning styles.

This is a good review of the different learning styles. It is helpful to know that a lot of what we are doing in the classroom is reaching multiple different styles of learners.

Its important to use different teaching styles to fully instruct to everyones different learning styles.

I think it’s fascinating how students learn in different ways and that learning is hastened when the students style is used.

I took away some good gouge on learning styles. I also realize that have have a specific one and need to step outside my comfort zone to ensure I'm teaching to the ones my students may have.

By assessing student's learning styles, I can tailor the delivery of my course content to fit the needs of the class. If 2/10 students are Written word learners, but the rest are Auditory or Visual, assigning text studies would only be catering to 20% of the class. By switching it up and using multiple styles of delivery, I can cater to the needs of the entire class, allowing for everyone to have the highest chance at successful learning. 

I learned to be congizant of my personal learning style in order to avoid projecting that style on all students.  It's important to determine individual learning styles in order to maximize the effects of the learning process.

There are a multitude of both teaching and learning styles. 

Just because you are comfortable at teaching in one style, that doesn't mean that you will reach all of your students due to their individual learning styles.

Be flexible and learn multiple styles of teaching. This will allow you to adapt to your students and reach more of them.

With good instructional support, students who prefer a particular learning style can learn through other learning style categories.

Different learning styles. Knowing your's as an instructor so you don't always do the same. 

Teaching comes in different forms it is important to know what will work for each student every students will learn different as you teach you will also grow be able to teach in different forms for every students which will make you better

Seth Soronnadi

Learned that "By blending the different learning styles of students into work groups a balance of the different styles can be achieved. Each student in the work group can then use their preferred learning style to acquire the content while observing how other students use their learning styles or preferences."

Sign In to comment