Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I've learned that it is important to set the mood for your classroom. Confidence breeds confidence. Prepare early and make sure there are adequate supplies for the class. Also, have a clear and concise syllabus to ensure that staff and students are on the same page and can be held accountable. 

Instructors should have a clear understanding of the course objectives, and identify those at the beginning of each course with the students.

Get to class early and be prepared.

a note pad helps keep track of things and covers accountabibity 

Necessary ways to be prepared and having the idea to adjust to something new when it comes to teaching 

Creating guidelines and a checklist will better prepare you on covering all areas needed for the class.

I learned the basics of classroom goal-setting and building a syllabus.

Have a morning checklist and be prepared with a plan.

I think that it is obvious to students when an instructor is prepared vs unprepared. We, as instructors can not expect our students to be prepared for class and we dont match that energy or live up to our expectations. 

Accountability from students and being prepared is essential.

Make a syllabus detailed so it will answer many common questions from students.

Preparation is a key component to a successful course.

Shows the importance of good preparation and setting the goals and objectives for yourself and the students.

I learned an in-depth description of the syllabus, being early, socialize with students as the arrive., and all instructors get nervous at times, no matter how proficient. 

To provide a goal and objectives and setting standard and expectation is a priority

Its important to have a checklist so I will feel comfortable that I have covered all of the critical items for that day.

always have information prepared for class, keep notebook for notes throughout the class. 

Preparation and getting to know the class are very important in a successful classroom environment. 

Helping prepare the class with a check list is a great way to make sure nothing is missed. 

the syllabus is the contract between the college and the students and outlines what will be taught during the term. it is crucial for the educator to come to the classroom fully prepared and ready to go. 

Sign In to comment