Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Making a checklist of items I want to remeber to discuss or cover in class is helpful

we have learned how important it is to keep a notepad because we tend to forget at times. A notepad and a checklist is good to keep us ontrack and organized.  I myself love to check things off because it gives me a feeling that I have accomplished something. 

Preparing is most important.

Meet and greet each student as they enter the classroom.

Try to keep a notepad to write things you need to remember. Also, try to get to the classroom early and prepare.

The more you pre-plan for your class the more you and the students will be prepsred for class. 

Preparation and communication are crucial. Appreciated the HBR video - it is important to connect with the students and earn their trust. 

it is importaint to be prepared prior to class and know what resources to pass on to your students.  

The importance of preparedness and creating thorough course objectives. 

Prepare early and ensure students have a clear understadning of objectives and syllabus.

Be prepaed! I learned that it is important to be in class early and to have a checklist on hand because you might forget important content. I also learned to learn to ask student how to pronounce students names.

It is essential to be organized!

My sticky notes prevail! Always be prepared and punctual, write it down, and check your list twice. 

The importantnice of creating a comfortable, and positive environment.

Checklists! I like new ways to keep organized in the classroom. 

Checklists! I like new ways to keep organized in the classroom. 

show up early and show you care.  

make a syllibus clear, more infomation rather than less, make sure your work environment is confortable, be a person first then a instructor, perpare ea carefully.

it is important to be fully present and there for your students. showing them that you are commited to their education will help them thrive.

Be attentive, take notes, and be prepared.

Sign In to comment