Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Instructors are also role models and are held accountable for many different aspects other than teaching. Professionalism is not only how you dress and present yourself, it is also your attitude towards others. It is important to always be willing to learn and grow as an educator because it is not only a teaching enviornment, but also a learning one, and as instructors we can always grow to better accomodate our students needs. 

Leading by example and always adapting to the environment.

I've learned that no matter how busy my schedule may be that setting aside the time for my professional development is not only important for my career but for my current and future students. Enriching my skills as an instructor will improve my courses for my students as well as myself.

My largest take-aways from this course would be to continue learning, remember to stay professional in appearance and procedure, and to be sure to continue my own educational growth.

It is important that as an educator and leader, I demonstrate professionalism in all aspects and find ways to connect and motivate my students. Self reflection is most important in improving all aspects of my teaching style. 

Utilize different instructional tools for delivery to each and every student. Always remain professional and help the students grow

Be the example. Be ready for the students to arrive by being present and aware when they approach. 

To be effective teachers, we must be role models, managers, and motivators to the students.  It is important to continue learning and developing teaching strategies and apply them to the appropriate class situation. 

Modeling, professional development, and student interaction. I plan to use all of these skills, because as an instructor. I would like to grow in this field in order to provide a quality learning experience for the student population.

Becoming a better leader and gain teaching techniques through professional development programs. Always lead by example, be compassionate and motivate.

Do not! assume, you're the smartest in the class.   The 5C's as well. 

Be professional at all times: be prepared; be on time; wear professional attire

The 5 "C's"- be Credible, Candid, Compassionate, Committed and Clear!

I learned how to access different ways to be a good proper instructor and how you can adapt to almost each type of student to get the learning process done and to improve the students experience of the trade they are trying to learn.

Credible, candid, compassionate, clear and committed

Be the example you wish your students to take on. Continue learning and growing to implement that information to them

I learned to lead by example and the care that is taken into being professional is one of the most valuable soft skills. 

As a professional, it is imperative that Iead by example and develop personal and professional attributes that the students can take from.

In this module I learned to Manage, model & motivate! 

Be the example for your students.

Sign In to comment