Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Be student-oriented teacher and keep learning through teaching, always set an example of role model so the students get motivated to learn more and more.

Maintain technical skills as an instructor and ensure the latest relevant information is being introduced to the training audience. 

Lead by example in the classroom 

Michelle Connors

Lead by example, dress professional, be clean, by on  time, be prepared. Greet your students. Know your subject. be excited about what you teach. Add humor if you can.

I have learned that it is important to be a model, be on time, and be professional. These are all important aspects to represent to students.

Relate to and know your audience and use personal experience to reinforce your topic. 

Students notice how their instructor carries themself and use that as a model for how they can act/ perform in the classroom. Lead by example!

Be a good role model for your students, lead by example. Treat the students with respect and hold them accountable. Manage their learning styles and recommend supplemental resources when needed. Continue to encourage and motivate the students to adhere to leadership standards and their own personal, professional goals. 

Strive to be humble, kind, wise, and patient. 

-Plan before teaching start to shine as a " model, manager and motivator".

- Pay detailed attention to your professionalism, from dress code to gestures and language during inside and outside the classroom.

I've learned about my role as an educator and the importance of credibility, candidness compassion, commitment, and clarity. I also learned about the importance of being a model, manager, and motivator in the classroom.

If you make a mistake, admit it and move on!

Lead by Example

I do research in math to keep current with knowledge and teaching. 

Develop a plan  of content continuing education that will enhance my knowledge base

Lead by example.

Be a friend to motivate, not a pal...

Leading by example is a great reminder for all educators. The students will model your professionalism and view your example as how they should act in the classroom and in the professional environment. 

Become Pro efficient. as a leader and develop your own personality always project the best leadership to your students, respect and constantly encourage them while leading by example 

Always be professional, well dressed and respectful. Be a role model.

To be a leader and motivator in the classroom, always stay professional and you can be a friend but not a pal to your students.

Sign In to comment