Follow-up Plans for Student Learning | Origin: ED312

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching to the Learning Styles of Allied Health Students --> Follow-up Plans for Student Learning Post what you've... >>>

How to Assess and Utilize a Learner's Favorite Frame of Mind | Origin: ED312

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching to the Learning Styles of Allied Health Students --> How to Assess and Utilize a Learner's Favorite Frame of... >>>

Make Educational Theory Relevant in Your Classes | Origin: ED312

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching to the Learning Styles of Allied Health Students --> Make Educational Theory Relevant in Your Classes Post... >>>

Operationalizing Educational Theory in Your Classes | Origin: ED312

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching to the Learning Styles of Allied Health Students --> Operationalizing Educational Theory in Your Classes... >>>

Visual and Kinesthetic Teaching Tools: Part 2 | Origin: ED311

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Creative Teaching Tools in Clinical and Didactic Courses --> Visual and Kinesthetic Teaching Tools: Part 2 Post what... >>>

Visual and Kinesthetic Teaching Tools: Part 1 | Origin: ED311

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Creative Teaching Tools in Clinical and Didactic Courses --> Visual and Kinesthetic Teaching Tools: Part 1 Post what... >>>

Clinical Setting Teaching Tools | Origin: ED311

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Creative Teaching Tools in Clinical and Didactic Courses --> Clinical Setting Teaching Tools Post what you've... >>>

Didactic Content Teaching Tools | Origin: ED311

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Creative Teaching Tools in Clinical and Didactic Courses --> Didactic Content Teaching Tools Post what you've... >>>

Using Visual Methods | Origin: ED310

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching Medical Terminology in Fun and Exciting Ways --> Using Visual Methods Post what you've learned about this... >>>

Using Individual Activities to Teach Medical Terminology | Origin: ED310

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching Medical Terminology in Fun and Exciting Ways --> Using Individual Activities to Teach Medical Terminology... >>>

Group Activities | Origin: ED310

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching Medical Terminology in Fun and Exciting Ways --> Group Activities Post what you've learned about this topic... >>>

Creating Long-Term Memory | Origin: ED310

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Teaching Medical Terminology in Fun and Exciting Ways --> Creating Long-Term Memory Post what you've learned about... >>>

3 colored dots

I liked the idea of the dots on the students' watches. The red dot means to get instructor oversight, with the other dots reminding the students of other steps. I teach Radiology for the Dental... >>>

Concept mapping

We have found using concept mapping is a great way to help the students understand what they've learned in theory and what they see in clinicals. It really helps the light bulb gooff as it starts to... >>>

Team Building AND Learning

When I see that my class is losing energy and motivation, and morale is beginning to drop, this is when I implement team building strategies and learning activities ( a few of which have been... >>>

Secret Identity Game

I love the idea of the secret identity game! It seems like a great way to get the studnts involved with eachother and to introduce the power of open ended... >>>

Guess the Term By Deductive Reasoning

I have bought sticky name tags and will write various terms on them from Chapter 2 in Oral Pathology.  The stickers will be placed on the backs of the students tomorrow morning and then I will... >>>

Nerf Ball Review

What a great idea to try at the end of class or for a review class prior to a test!  I cannot wait to try this next... >>>

Do you learn by teaching others?

I think my students learn better when they teach me.  I prefer to be the "Guide by the side" as opposed to the "Sage on the stage".  What do you... >>>