Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Hello Team,

What I learned is that you need to be consisting when creating course modules, this will help student to locate their assignments, quizzes and learning objectives.

Comment on Helen Gant-Farley's post:  

Hello,

Yes, keeping consistency makes things more clear for student to be able to locate their learning objectives.

Learning-objects database is very important during online teaching the instructor does not always have to develop the learning objects, it can be develop by the institution you work and will allow students to move through the course more easily, and learn from it. It can include videos, files, graphics and other educational stuff.  

I have learned that consistency is very important.  I also learned that developing a learning objectives data base can be very help to both students and instructors.

Be consistent so that students don't get confused and know what to expect.

Consistency is key! While the material already be provided, making it my own and keeping the language consistent throughout is essential. 

Learning methods of authoring online courses, all of which is new to me.  

I learn that. consistency in module development is essential for student learning and respository for future use.

Consistency is key! It makes thinks more predictable for the student so they are not left guessing. They can easily navigate the content and the degree of consistency also helps them locate content easier. 

I have been teaching online for ten years now, and one thing that really is true, is to be organized.  The templates helps

The most important take away from this for me is consistency and chunking the information to allow for this.

I learned that instructional design is essential for the development of a training course.

Modules should be homogeneous in content and complexity.

The development of any course must have adequate material, and care must be taken in the use of virtual resources such as long videos, since as indicated in the course, after 5 minutes students lose attention.

It is also important to consider the size of the text to make it easier to read and not to tire the students with theoretical content.

I learned to keep the formatting consistent so that the course is easy to navigate and user friendly. 

I learned about discussion board in LMS.So that students can interact with each other.

Having read the first part of the course, I have learned about the relevance to have a leaning-object data base sin it helps save time and we can use templates in different modules or courses. I  also have to consider language, font, size, and layout . 

Jorge Reategui. 

I will use a universal online ID model as a template for my online classes.

Creating module template, course module & learning objects . Learning objects database is repository which to store files, graphics, audio & video or any related course components that could be used once or several courses.

Consistency is important & ten to fifteen minutes of on line lecture would help with retention & would prevent from losing interest .

I learned that consistency in modules will make a better learning environment. Utilizing a template will assist in creating the modules. 

I learned to be consistent.

Developing better organizational practices when it comes to codifying learning objects and the various ways they are distributed.

Sign In to comment