Effective Online Assessment | Origin: EL142

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Effective Online Assessment Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions... >>>

The technical innovation

What are the best assessment tools (platform) for students age from 19 to 30? I recommend using google class but not sure it is the best or... >>>

Evaluating Rubrics | Origin: EL109

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Evaluating Rubrics Post what you've learned about this topic and how... >>>

Building and Testing the Rubric | Origin: EL109

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Building and Testing the Rubric Post what you've learned about this... >>>

Issues When Using Rubrics | Origin: EL109

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Issues When Using Rubrics Post what you've learned about this topic and... >>>

Purposes and Roles of Rubrics | Origin: EL109

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Using Rubrics to Enhance Online Learning --> Purposes and Roles of Rubrics Post what you've learned about this topic... >>>

Value Added Assessment | Origin: EL106

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Value Added Assessment Post what you've learned about this topic... >>>

Objective and Subjective Assessment | Origin: EL106

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Objective and Subjective Assessment Post what you've learned about... >>>

Diagnostic, Formative and Summative Assessment | Origin: EL106

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Diagnostic, Formative and Summative Assessment Post what you've... >>>

Technology Tools for Assessing Student Learning | Origin: EL106

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Evaluating Student Learning in Online Courses --> Technology Tools for Assessing Student Learning Post what you've... >>>

Standard based grading

How can rubrics be used in Standad... >>>

Validity & Reliability

I found it interesting looking at the concepts of Validity and Reliability. You can complete research that is Reliable without being Valid, but you cannot have Validity without the research... >>>

Technology Tools

Using a variety of technology tools would be best in order to accommodate a variety of... >>>

Computer tools

It has been my experience that numberous tools are always being changed, altered or modified in the computer class. These come and go but knowing the subject matter and staying up to date is the key... >>>

EL 106

Great module! Provides insight on best approaches to student... >>>

The best rubric

what is the best kind of rubric to use when checking a paragraph, Holistic or ... >>>

Rubric as a tool

It is  difficult to check an essay or a paragraph without a rubric; in the rubric you can post what you want  the students to have in their works ;if you want them to write 10 compound... >>>

Editable Rubrics

What is the best website that has editable... >>>

Evolution of a Rubric

The college I currently teach at has rubrics established by an outside body.  The problem that I've had is aligning the assignment criteria with the rubric.  For example, the assignment... >>>