Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This module reinforced the need to keep all documents up to date with regards to policies and and procedures as they change in the state and federal arenas. It is critical to keep catalogs refreshed with the most recent information as it changes. It is also vital to understand how to communicate the institutions requirements around credit transfer, if that is available to prospective students. 

I learned what is important to be complaint and what we need to have "handy" in our Resouce Notebook.

I learn the importance or update the informacion in a daly basic so we can always provide the right information

Meeting and ongoing training are important way for professionals stay compliant. According to regulatory guidelines, it is essential for addmission to gather and update manuals, policies and procedures. This is vital to job performance.

Check list, accreditation, licensing, credit, resources, update notebook regularily.

During this module, I have learned more information about the transfer of credits and the various websites offered for our notebook that we are putting together. This module also stated the importance of admissions meetings being held on a regular basis to discuss anything new, current happenings, and any changes that are being made throughout the institution. These meetings will help admission personnel to stay up-to-date on what is going on in the institution.

Understanding whether your facility is accredited or not can be helpful for students looking to transfer. Certain institutions, if accredited, have a certain amount of required meetings. Accreditation can also impact the amount of training employees participate in as well.

Checklists are very important to stay up to date and ease the process.

It is important to check for any changes to academic programs, requirements, tuition, etc. monthly.

In this section I learned the importance of keeping my resource notebook up to date in order to have the most current and accurate information possible for our students. This will help with answering any questions students may have during the enrollment/admissions process. I also learned of the various rules regarding accreditation and credit transfers. 

The more you know about where you work and programs otherdepartmnets themore confidentyou will fell.Thia is the key for sucess

The task of gathering and updating manuals, policies, and procedures is time consuming but vital to performing your job according to regulatory guidelines. A checklist can make the task easier.

This section was relevant from the point of view of accredition, licensure and learning keeping the resources up to date.

It's good to stay up to date on information needed to provide to future students and keep my checklist updated.

I have affirmed the importance of establishing and maintaining a Resource Book containing critical and current information. In addition, reviewed on the policies of transfer of credits, accreditation and licensing

Attend meetings regularly to stay up to date on your institution. 

Debbie McClendon

Very important information. Great reminders of staying updated with training 

on maintaining procedures and policies.

Although gathering an updating files and catalogs are time consuming they are vital to making sure all information is up to date.

How to stay up to date about institution's policies and procedures and where to get updated information.

This module shared vital information on where to keep updated on certain procedures and state regulatyions as well as how to keep yourself updated on your instituition's regulations. It also provided us with a fgew organizational charts on where to find certasin breulations and who to speak with about certain categories in your institution as well as tips on how to make your own.

Sign In to comment