Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Checklists are helpful in maintaining proper procedures and keeping up to date on any changing information. It should be done regularly. 

I've learned about accreditation and how institutions must be licensed and can be regulated by other agencies. I have learned about keeping up to date with credits and our policies regarding transferring those from one institution to another. 

Some institutions accept life experience credit. Acceptance of this credit typically requires submission and review of paperwork proving that the applicant's life experience equals so many hours of coursework. 

Ive learn about the importanmce of how institutions must be licensed and can be regulated by other agencies.

In this section I learned the importance of having this information organized and handy for when you have questions or concerns about the school.

I ahve learned that keeping an up to date notebook of information is very vital

I learned that it is important to stay up to date with any changes made by the organization.  

I Learned that just staying ogazined is very very impotant

I´ve learned the differences between: Licensing and Accreditation.

It is very important to know the industries where students are being trained to work, it is also essential to know that other regulatory agencies impact our institution and possibly our work. This course has helped me learn more about repayment and credit transfer policies, as well as transparency of information in all areas.

Many important things were discussed in this module. One of the things I understood was that we have to be sure of who we are as an institution. We are people who guiding and motivate the student to see their future, to show them options so they can enjoy a new experience.

I've learned about accreditation and how institutions must be licensed and can be regulated by other agencies. I have learned about keeping up to date with credits and our policies regarding transferring those from one institution to another. 

Maintaining up to date resources is key to having the most up to date information through a notebook. 

There is some good resources here that I have added to my Resource Notebook. I like how I can go to my team and higher-ups to get what I need.

I have learned to stay current with information updates 

I learned that you should ask other departments for any information that you can use as a resource for those specific departments 

Con esta informacion obtenida en el curso anterior, aprendo a obtener informacion actulizada y luego ordenar ne mi libreta. 

Ea importante el mantener informacion actuaizada y recopilar informacion detallada y precisa.

Hizo hincapié en la importancia de configurar y mantener un Cuaderno de recursos que contenga información crítica y actual. 
He aprendido la descripción de cada departamento. El proceso que debo tener en cuenta en los casos de crédito o transferencia.

Diferencias entre Licenciamiento y Acreditación. 

Es muy útil conocer las industrias en las que los estudiantes están siendo capacitados para trabajar. 

Sign In to comment