Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Make sure that I have an organized and up-to-date resource notebook. 

I have learned from this module that an educational institution needs to be licensed and accredited.  Licensing is mandatory and required while accreditation is voluntary.  I also learn that the more you know about your institution and course offerings,  the more confident you are when speaking to prospective students such as giving Credit transfer information. Attending meetings are alos one important  way to keep up to date as an Admissions personnel.

I've learned that going into great detail with potential students as well as ensuring you have full accountability is key for success!

I learned that it is good to stay up to date with all information and compliance

It is important to know, learn and maintain updated information on our process, policies and institution facts to maintain a our process.  

I learned that the transfer credits and meeting policies need to be included in the university documents. 

Keeping a checklist and up-to-date information is important to stay current.  

In this module I learned the importance of having a checklist to ensure nothing is missed. Also learned about credit transfers. Credits must meet institutional criteria for credit transfers. 

I have learn the importance of doing a checklist with updated manuals, policies to perform according to regulatory guidelines 

I've learned the importance of ongoing training and being up to date with both campus resources and regulatory resources as well as being knowledgeable about transfer credit policy and how this will impact student interactions.

I learned that licensing is required but accreditation is voluntary.

I learned about credit/accreditation and licensing policies and transfers.

I learned the importance of staying as up to date as possible on the regulations, as well as ensuring that my notebook is up to date. 

The resource notebook is the best resource for keeping handy important information for admission compliance and organization 

I have learn to stay up-to-date with each departments

I learned to create a checklist and stay organized to help keep all information up to date 

I learned what the individual departments responsibilities are. I also learned the difference between accreditation and licensing.

What I've learned from this module is that it is important to stay up to date with policies. 

It is important to know what work is done in each department in order to be able to guide each student well.

Attend meetings, have a checklist, and ask questions when confused. Communicate with staff.

Sign In to comment