Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned to obtained up-to -date information and about transfer policies.

I learned that we need to be transparent in advising about transfer of credits. I will make sure to stay compliant when advising this information to a potential student.

Being aware and staying current on the ever changing rules and regulations is imperative as an admissions rep.  It is important to be aware of the information provided by by institution as well as the online resources that have been provided to me during this training.

I enjoyed learning more about how a student could look into seeing if their credits could be transferred or not.I also enjoyed learning about how to keep things in order in our notebook an where it can be located.

En este Modulo visualice la importancia del catalogo, en cual las instituciones deben capacitar a us personal e informar la  transferibilidad de Créditos en la sección de Prácticas Justas para el Consumidor.

I learned the importance of the reference notebook checklist. Also very important is the periodic training of the representatives.

The module teaches us about the importance of the license to provide education and about accreditation. I liked the way the checklist was presented.

The importance of the processes and conditions regarding the catalog allows us to have the parameters to provide the best service to the applicant.

La recopilación de datos  es adecuada durante la capacitación de esta manera lograremos avanzar adecuadamente en nuestra labor

Hello, I have learned that there are two ways to look at the topic of transfer credits and it depends of the institution rules and agreements. In particular, the licensing and accreditation are important but licensing is required and accreditation is voluntary. Finally, I have to check the update information about the Florida Comission for Independent Education. 

I learned to organized your resource book in an organized fashion so it's easier to update important documents.

Policies and proceedures and the standards of each institution.  Understanding yours as well as attending meetings and trainings will help you better serve your student.

A  Resouece Notebook is probably the Most important Notbook a Director can have access to.

The importance of staying up to date with information is very vital for admission and also  the method of transferring credits.

Meeting with your Admisstion team is very important to always stay up to date on whats going on and helping each other. I also appreciated the documents i could download to have in my book

I learned that intitutions must have a transfer of credit policy. 

Continuing education is very important.  Accredidation has it owns rules to follow so beware. Transfer of credits ... it is important to learn what is allowed at our school and to/from other institutions.

Rick Alberty

I have learned what each department does and how to stay up to date with school resources. 

I learned a checklist is good for staying up to date along with checking the Florida Commission's website.

I learn how important is to gather and update procedure and policies to be able to perform my job withing the guidelines. also that preparing a check list will make the task easier.

Sign In to comment