Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The use of rubics in the classroom has been very rewarding for the students.  The student goes over the instruction and guidelines for the rubics and then knows the expectation criteria.  It has made the student in the classroom understand the expectation.

Rubtrics help make course expectations and criteria under which work will be evaluated clear. This allows students to better understand what is expected of them and allow for more objective assessment of their work.

Rubrics are typically used to score student performance on defined criteria and levels of quality, or intellectual or skills development.

Rubrics are useful tools that can help students understand their assignments differently.  I look at rubrics as teaching guides.

Consider class objections, materials covered.

I use rubrics usually with analytical scheme. I find very useful to link the personal experience with theory, and I demand that criteria from the student work. 90% of students usually understand it.

La rúbrica es una herramienta importante para el docente, ya que le facilita articular los objetivos y el proceso de evaluación de una tarea. Mientras que al estudiante le permite comprender cómo serán evaluados y le facilitan elaborar un producto de calidad.

After reading the material rubrics help to provide structure and guidance for students. It would minimize the uncertainty related to what is expected and allow them to finish their assignments with more confidence in knowing they are meeting the expectations of the assignments

In response to the use of rubrics. Rubrics are a multi-purpose scoring guide for assessing student products and performances. The initial step when creating a rubric is to identify the criteria that define the performance to better grade and identify knowledge strengths and areas where the students need assistance with. 

Lisette Negron

Rubrics are helpful information to guide the student's understanding what is expected of them in an assignment

Rubrics can be time consuming to make.

Sign In to comment