Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The (WLMS) workload management strageties for teaching online. Regarding the principles for good practice, overview of workload managment strategy, time management skills, information management skills and instructor and technology support to use in the classroom.

I'm learning that time management is a crucial skill that instructors need to develope to be successful in teaching online.

There are time-saving strategies that instructors can implement from the very start of their first online course. Then there are addtionally valuable time savers that can fall into place through repetition of teaching the same course and staying organized.

Time management is as important for the instructor as it is for the student in order to be successful.

I feel that I have pretty good time management however I did like the idea of turning off the email notification as I am one that will jump to emails as they pop up and this does get very distracting. 

In this module the information provided about workload managment was very useful.

The on line teaching world has many support tools to assist with successful course developement and delivery.  Instructors can receive assisstance and guidance with all aspects of on line teaching.

I learned that the workload management strategies are very important to the online courses, increase the time and the effort of the students in classrooms. 

Time management is very important for both instructors and students. The instructor must organize time to be able to successfully complete all required responsibilities. These include learning the LMS and other technologies, email, discussions, chats, facilitating learning, and managing the online environment.

Developing a workload schedule and sticking to it is important for successful online learning outcomes.

I thought the module did a good job of providing suggestions for how to limit distractions (such as turning off email notifications) in order to be more productive.

While completenig this module I learnd about workloads strategies and time managment. 

Time management and organization are key to completing tasks on time and not to overload the instructor/student.

workload mamagemnt for the online instructor looks differently than Face to face. organization and time management is important for effective .

It is important to manage your time wisely. 

Not only is it important for online instructors to have good time management skills. It is important that they teach their students the importance of time management also. 

The more you teach online courses, the better prepeared you are for the next round.

Time management is key to ensure all tasks are completed timely.

Workload management strategies are essential for online instructors, who report an increase in time and energy to design, develop, deliver, and revise online courses. Workload is defined as the amount of work to be done in a specified period of time. Online workload can be tedious and requires the instructor to set aside time to focus soley on their online requirements. 

Keeping a schedule and sticking to you planned work load for that day is important to be an effective online teacher. Manage the pace and keep the students focused and away from distractions is key.

great

Sign In to comment