Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The model of course modules helps to ensure a good structure of the course. It directs me so that all the modules of the UN have similar design, with the same visual characteristics. It helps to develop and an organizer the objectives, content, audio visual of material, Evaluations and activities. It helps to create a consistent format and a queue. The content components complement each other. Creating a course Easy to understand, with good structure, attractive and motivating.

Consistency seems to be quite important as I develop modules for the coursework. Not only does consistency enhance the learniing environmrnt for the student, it will make the creation of the course easier and help with the flow of information.

Hello, through this module I learned consistency is key when developing templates.

Consistency is the key for me.  WIth this lesson, it futher emphasized that consistencies in every aspects of lesson planning creates familiarity and expectation.  Personally, I learn better that way because there's less guess work and challenges in locating information.  I plan to "chunk" more of my learning objects so they could be easily accessed by the students.  

Great to include the database/digital archive component, no need to repeat the same documented information from scratch each time if you have already written it out or recorded it in video lecture format.

Module consistency is extremely important.  Using Learning objects is something I will incorporate into more of my classes.

organization  engagement  guidance 

I plan to use chunking in order to better link the material to the big concept

Boricuq

Consistency and how to apply it are the is the lessons to learn.

Organizing the on-line content contributes well to student learning, at times when teacher is not present.

I learned about course framework and course developement , consistency in creating course modells, using the various media tools

The most important thing I learned is how important it is to be consistent. I'm guilty of sometimes being inconsistent with formatting so this was helpful to reconsider.

Consistency is key in learning, assessment, and evaluation.

In this portion of the course, it was emphasized that consistency is the key. This allows the student to find things easily and be more comfortable in the course.  

If the course material is uniformed and consistent, students will have a better understanding, they will not be confused and they will ask fewer questions when it comes to directions.

Consistency in module formats will help students navigate thru their module. It provides a glance at what is expected and when. 

It makes it easier for students to understand the course and assignments that will be due. 

Building a course is more than just packing information into a presentation.  I am not the student, and my way of learning is not necessarily the way my students will learn.

Developing a template and being allowed to evaluate and improve the course is paramount to creating good, consistant learning situations.

Utilizing the formats and templates that are provided to you helps to have a consistant approach to the development of each module. It will also facilitate the search for students.

Keep modules and wording similar in description and design.

In this unit I learned that consistency and symmetry is needed in online courses. I know as a teacher, I appreciate this. Courses with heavy and light weeks make grading harder. 

The learning objects repository makes sense and it's something I've done throughout my academic career. 

Nancy Tosh

Sign In to comment