Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Procrastination and immediacy effects negatively on time management.  Making a To Do list , prioritizing by importance and highlighting the ones that are of urgent nature. Doing so will reduce undue stress on our health.

I keep a clip board with me and a legal pad, helps to remind me of the daily new and adjusted tasks that need to be completed in class. 

Comment on Cherie Wink's post: definitely, must prioritize, once it is lay out on paper like a map you now have a complete landscape view so you can see how it can be down.

In this module I've learnd to priorized tasks. You can do that starting with a To Do list and putting numbers or if its recurrent will help you.

I frequently make To Do lists for myself. I have never stopped to prioritize the items on the list. I think this will help me avoid the emergent situations that arise when I don't prioritize the correct things. I also like the idea of checking up on others by making a separate list for their responsibilities. 

make a list with priority

Comment on Shane Apperley's post: What kind of limits do you make? 

Make use of lists from the most urgent to least task will help manage time and insure completion for dead lines.

I pretty much make lists all the time.  I could learn to prioritize better.  I like the idea of looking at the consequences to do so.

This module showed me that even immediacy can negatively impact my time management.

I learned that you can improve your time management by making a to do list and numbering the items in the order of importance. 

One must make a list everyday and assess priorities.

Plan every day, prioritize.

I have learned the longer you procrastinate, the more stress is involved around the task.  

for time management, I learned how to set a limit on completing the task and also priotizing the task

I learned about immediacy is ineffective when it comes to time management.

Prioritize

I enjoyed that this module enforced the importance of task prioritization. Task prioritization is vital for the success of not only us, the educators, but also the students. Task prioritization helps create good time management skills, which increases productivity, reduces stress, and helps to meet deadlines. Effective task prioritizations help us and our students become more organized, responsible, and successful in academic and personal endeavors. I typically schedule three months at a time for both school and personal. 

Prioritizing task is essential for promoting time management and keeping on schedule.

The module was a review for me as I already used those techniques.  What I will incorporate is the numbering system of importance.

Sign In to comment