Mistakes

Mistakes can be pointed out by students or they can be recognized by the instructor. How can an instructor respond to a mistake that originated from students in a professional manner and not generate... >>>

Angry students

I would like to know if anyone can share an experience on handling angry students. The course material is great but when a student is getting on your last nerve it may not be easy to always comply as... >>>

Ambiguous behavior

How can a teacher recognize and correct personal ambiguous... >>>

Syllabus

How can one help to encourage students to see the importance of the syllabus and not regard it as just another class... >>>

How do you Learn?

Are you an auditory learner? Do you learn by doing? How has this formulated your teaching... >>>

ED104

You can ruin a students day by not smiling at him.  All ambiguous behavior is interpreted as... >>>

Making test

What is your recommendation for online course best practice in making tests and... >>>

Managing

Managing a well-organized classroom is the key to a successful and productive classroom.  Learning new and staying abreast of new technology is a vital key to maintaining and managing a... >>>

Coping with Stress and Burnout

After dealing with Distance Learning haven't we felt more stress than normal.  I don't know about anyone else, but I am very happy to come across this training.  It was very enlightening to... >>>

Types of management styles

This was a great course. It helps me to identify what type of management style I used in my classroom and I was very proud to have met the requirement of the most preferred styles.... >>>

Crisis Management | Origin: ED401

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Crisis Management Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Coping with Stress and Burnout | Origin: ED400

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Coping with Stress and Burnout Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post... >>>

The Road to Stress Free Living | Origin: ED110

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time and Stress Management for Instructors --> The Road to Stress Free Living  Post what you've learned about this topic... >>>

What's Stressing You Out? | Origin: ED110

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time and Stress Management for Instructors --> What's Stressing You Out? Post what you've learned about this topic and how you... >>>

Making More Time for You | Origin: ED110

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time and Stress Management for Instructors --> Making More Time for You Post what you've learned about this topic and how you... >>>

Taking Control of Your Time | Origin: ED110

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time and Stress Management for Instructors --> Taking Control of Your Time Post what you've learned about this topic and how... >>>

Common Instructor Mistakes | Origin: ED104

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Class Management Strategies--> Common Instructor Mistakes Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to... >>>