Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to clearly articulate the objectives to learners and demonstrate that these have been met.

Take notes and plan ahead so you aren't behind when classes begin.

Starting planning early helps keeping things in line as well as always keeping a note pad.

Taking the time out of your day to learn about your students as well as make sure everyone, including yourself are ready for the day and learning the class structure and making sure it is known by the students so there is no distractions throughout the day 

Have something that keeps you on track to what is needing to be covered 

Preparing for the intial class, and getting better preparing before class, and with each new class

Planning and collaboration are important to ease self and students.

I use a notepad for key points

being organized matters

It is paramount to have a roadmap to ensure direction and a timeline to measure progression and pace

Outlining the expectations and getting to know the students in the beginning of a course is important for success.  The preparation before the course in having all you supplies and lesson plans will provide structure and consistency for the class.  Organization is key to success. 

I myself believe it's very important to show up to class or work early due to having everything set not just in your mind but physical self. I feel as it helps you become not just a better teacher but also a better student. I still learn new things each and everyday. Taking Notes is my goal too also. Even being a Instructor I still carry my notepad with pen around to every meeting. 

Preparation and planning is important for the instructor in teaching the course and setting up the classroom environment for the course. This will allow the students to show accountability for their learning and easy for them to talk with the instructor regarding course assignments or related course material

Be prepared to have a well thought out syllabus. It sets the guidlines for what the class expectations will be.

I will utilize making a checklist of content to cover for a particular class as to not miss content with tangental comments. 

It is very important to be ready for students to execute the goal  the lesson and make them resposible for what is expected in your class. 

Prerararation and planning are of paramount importance for a faculty member to ensure that distractions are limited. I would also suggest that it models the behavior that wewant to see in out students. we want them to put jsut as much effort in to the planning and preparation in their studies for assignments adnd assessment to enssure maximum knowledge.

Have a notepad, being prepared early and carefeully.

My favorite quote to say is "If you stay ready you dont have to get ready" and i think that perfectly sums up this module. Always being prepared and one step ahead will insure a smooth class which will then insure confidence and calm with the students. 

So now I learned somthing extreamely valuable in the planning course. Very important to plan and prepare for what your teaching. It'll help me stay organized throughout the teachings of the course and help me to be able to help my students the best way that I can.

course objectives can be viewed as an educational contracts that hold you and the student accountable for knowlge presented and knowlege retained. 

Sign In to comment