Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

To have goals, make sure the syllabus is well developed and to have an inviting enviroment to learn in.

Sets  the tone in classroom settings it creat GUIDELINES

I really liked the video where the instructor got to class half hour early to get to know the students. I definitely will incorporate that into my teaching routine.

Creating a check list can keep an instructor on track and ensure that all topics and questions are covered.

Be prepared, know the course information and have a developed syllubus. 

I appreciated the reminder to be a person first and instructor second to create a more approachable and welcoming environment.

Preparation and organization is key.  Having a check-off list of things to do will help me organize my day and thoughts.

Planning ahead of time and making a check list, which I find helpful for me. This will ensure all things that need to be covered are. It also helps the students know what is expected of them, with a good syllabus in place

As a first time instructor its okay to be nervous because its apart of being human. Come in prepared and get to know your class.

Make sure to plan early and hav consumable supplies ready for class. 

Read and know the material prior to starting class because the students will test you.

make sure to cover all topics for the day, be focus and aopen to learnning from the students

As an instuctor we must be prepared if we are not prepared we are not setting a good example for the students and they ultimately suffer from a lower quality of lecture.

utilize the syllabus to project goals and expectations.  Preparation prior to each class is important.

Planning and preparation are going to be paramount in your success as an instructor.

Proper planning and preparedness is one way to support and instill confidence in your students that you as the instructor have things well in hand.

Even if you have taught before, the basic steps of preparation must be covered in order for you to present the maximum opportunity for your students to learn.

Preparation starts with clear goals and objectives so both you and the students have a roadmap for the course.

By keeping with my lesson plan and a cheklist the students know exactly what is expected of them 

A thorough planning and setting an agenda before each class helps to be effective at all times.

Sign In to comment