Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Using PP will be helpful in students staying focused. They can be used as interactive models to help present information. When I present the information on the Whiteboard, I need to be aware of where I am standing so I am not blocking information. Give students a chance to take notes as I am giving the information and make sure I am connecting the information together. 

This course has helpful stragtegies to making PP presentations to look presentable and be more effective in class to keep student attention in the classrooms. 

There are more rules to power point presentations than I use. I will be working on revising them and making sure the colors and fonts are all readable in the classroom.

Power  point slides should have 3-5 major points per slide.

10-20-30 Rule.

I learned how to use the white/black board. The inportance of using different color markers for the board. 

It is important to know the learning styles of your students.

Revising the powerpoints to the 10-20-30 rule will help with my presentation

the different methods of teaching. not just using powerpoints

Using powerpoints in clas has been the best to help students understand the lesson better

i like to change up my teaching stye to adapt to the students so they learn more 

Teaching methods powet points  are a great part of the  instructor strategy in the students action to achieve there goales if presentation is great tool  to atract and alert students academic level.

Create a good leraning eviroment and presentation to keep all studnets engaged. 

At the start of each class, I tend to evaluate the class.  If they are more visual learners, instill more illustrations to power points to enphasize on the content.

I learned from this module is having 5 points on each power point.

Good basic advice for using various presentation techniques.

Having diverse tools in a classroom is important and breaks up the monotony of using only one medium.  PPT presentations should have large fonts and graphics to emphasize the ideas.

learned a lot of new information about power points

I learned different presentation tools. The 10-20-30 rule for powerpoints. Flip boards are good for brain storming. 

There is more to power points then filling up useless data and also to use the 10-20-30 rule.

Sign In to comment