Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

CM 107 Cultural/ Accreditation

This course was very informative and lended great insight on the state and federal government's role in the academic arena.

The culture of the campus plays a signifcant role in the outcomes of the success of the students but also the accreditation processes

that review the question comments and concerns of the student body faculty and staff.

Vernise Walker

Culture of Compliance

Cultural diversity is a great as its shape and form the core values of the institution so as to understand where each and individual was coming from. It's unique and empowering.

Good Refresher

I enjoyed the course - a little long, but a good refresher overall.

Trust

The instructor has influences with the students view by projecting true trust transplancy.

CM 107

I have no questions at this time.

Triade of Accreditation

I need am in need of a preceptor in this area, I lack knowledge about a lot of the accrediating bodies and requirement.  This has been a big learning curve as we are in the ACEN accrediation process for the RN program. 

Hi

I really enjoyed the information in this course. 

The many sectors of compliance

With multiple aspects of compliance being looked towards, how can a new employee, student, or administator ensure all areas of compliance are being met at all times?

Noon-compliant peers

What are some ways to address the issue of peers that are non-compliant?

Compliance

How do you best deal with an institution which is not compliant to regulatory standards?

Transfer Credits

Bedises the school catalog, what entity can a student be directed to consult as to whether a school they are currently attending accepts transfer credits and which credits are accepted?

Compliance

Do you always stay in compliance when it's difficult to?

Ads

Be sure to know what ads your school has, so you are informed and up to date with school offerings.

Admissions Staff Training Program

The Admissions Staff Training has provided me with the information I need to know to be in compliance with School Regulations and with the students. Always working with honesty, transparecy and in the students best interest.

compliance

I beieve this may change to provide increased assistance.

Complete

No promises

In admissions, if a potential student suggests a disability, we must direct them to disability services. We do not get into any detail about potential acomedations.

Sustaining a Culture of Compliance | Origin: CM107

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Compliance Training for Faculty Positions: Sustaining the Culture --> Noncompliance

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Noncompliance | Origin: CM107

Compliance Training for Faculty Positions: Sustaining the Culture --> Noncompliance

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Substantial Misrepresentation | Origin: CM107

Compliance Training for Faculty Positions: Sustaining the Culture --> Substantial Misrepresentation