Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Greetings

Intensive and educational course!

Directory Information

Why is date of birth included in Directory Information? That seems as private as any of the other important exceptions. It doesn't make sense.

Substantial Misrepresentation vs Misrepresentation

Can someone give me examples of Misrepresentation vs. Substatntial Misrepresentation? 

The video does not load

This video does not load. Even with purchased adobe

CM101

Trying to find the balance between being firm with your standards and giving some wiggle room is often times difficult to navigate.

Forum 1

This course was a General teaching of admissions role and expectations, along with information on fair costumer practices and key terms. 

Quiz 2

I had some difficulty in convincing myself answer to the first question.

Institution Course

this course is very informational and easy to empliment into the enviorment at my instutition.

Triad

Checks and balance are realized

Can you still qualify?

If you have a history of a severe condition, however you no longer suffer from it - can you still qualify for ADA protection?

Great Training

Great and logical information. Easy to understand and very well explained. Thank you 

CM 107 Cultural/ Accreditation

This course was very informative and lended great insight on the state and federal government's role in the academic arena.

The culture of the campus plays a signifcant role in the outcomes of the success of the students but also the accreditation processes

that review the question comments and concerns of the student body faculty and staff.

Vernise Walker

Culture of Compliance

Cultural diversity is a great as its shape and form the core values of the institution so as to understand where each and individual was coming from. It's unique and empowering.

Good Refresher

I enjoyed the course - a little long, but a good refresher overall.

Trust

The instructor has influences with the students view by projecting true trust transplancy.

CM 107

I have no questions at this time.

Triade of Accreditation

I need am in need of a preceptor in this area, I lack knowledge about a lot of the accrediating bodies and requirement.  This has been a big learning curve as we are in the ACEN accrediation process for the RN program. 

Hi

I really enjoyed the information in this course. 

The many sectors of compliance

With multiple aspects of compliance being looked towards, how can a new employee, student, or administator ensure all areas of compliance are being met at all times?

Noon-compliant peers

What are some ways to address the issue of peers that are non-compliant?