Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Compliance Performance

What are the 5 areas of compliance?

Financial Aid Compliances

What are the examples of compliances in financial aid when an institution follows the Federal and state rules.

Doing the right thing

only give information that  school provides to help students in the right direction , they trust in us to help them and that is why we are here.

What I’ve learned

I’ve learned the value in keeping a notebook readily assessable to use as a guide to help me stay current and knowledgeable about the admissions process and CIE standards.

What I have learned

Compliance is everyone's responsibility, and it is what makes or breaks a company. 

Certificate for Training

What I learned

I learned the importance of using different terms and always being accurate when portraying information to students. I also learned that there are specific expectations of what my role entails for students to be successful.

Tuition fees and Certification

I learned that it is very important to inform the students about all the fees and certification requirements to the applicants.

What I Learned So Far

So far, I have learned the importance of creating a binder with all of the resources needed such as the term and conditions, the institution catalog, and the enrollment agreement to stay well informed and be an expert when speaking with prospective students, their family, and their friends. 

what learned

Hello,

I learned that everyone has the right to be treated with respect and dignity free of discrimination and different treatment because of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or preference, etc. We have to be diligent and aware of what to do if we see this and how to report it. 

Programmatic Accreditation

Programmatic accreditation is important for students because it ensures them the academic program they are participating in are meeting the the educational standards. 

Title IV

Not all schools qualify for Title IV, interesting.

Vital Information

What were your takeaways from this class?

my opinion

Regulatory compliance is the essential is everybodys responsibility

Helpful insight

What is the most important takeaway from the course?

learned about the age

I was unsure about the age limits for Ferpa so this training helped me.

FERPA

Great information. We all have to remember FERPA when talking about students or to students and others. 

Great Information

Great Information 

FERPA

Very informative and useful

FERPA

Great resource to learn more about FERPA, Title I, and Title II acts.