Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to  understand the regulations marketing strategies and provide the correct information to all candidate  or applicant.

Marketing is crucial for Admissions as well as Student Services. 

I just confirmed the importance of Student Services to make the way easier for the prospective students, I have seen the difficulties anyone can have when they are not well oriented in some processes or just don't have some information.

I learned most about the different advertising methods.

More on student support services, making sure that I am aware about career services and other departments. Also, the services student services provides.

Schools can offer varying levels of student services from the minimum required by law to extensive services to help retain students.

Admissions department must be well-informed about student services offered (and not offered) on campus, especially placement. It is important to share real information with prospective students and not overstate or over-promise.

This section I learned having a student service center is beneficial for all parties. 

It's important to understand your institution so you can accurately inform prospective students.

Comment on Autumn Lopez's post: As a teacher, you submit yourself to an authority in the institution you chose to work in. You must believe in its mission and vision, as well as adhere to its rules and regulations, in Philippine private schools, particularly stated in the handbook. 

I enjoyed learning about the different ways of participation that admissions staff are encouraged to take part in such as class visits, discussing with faculty, and more. 

I have learned the importance of the placement information and also the limits of advertising

Comment on jose carrillo's post: The training was informative and I will be more aware of guidelines we must follow.

This was an great reminder of why we use FERPA and how it keeps the student's information safe.

This section partially described marketing strategies. I learned that great tools for marketing include print Ads, radio, TV, direct mail/email, flyers, events, and lead generation companies. 

Advertising and marketing are crucial so that the future applicant receives initial information that allows him/her to start the process to become a student of the program they want.

Something that I learned from this session was the various type of media platforms that are available to use. Something I am sure to bring to my marketing team. 

I learned about the importance of marketing strategies in an institution

I have learned about the institution's services available for our students, educational programs and marketing strategies options. This information will help me to provide a better service to prospective students.

I learned that all advertizing methods institutions can use to attract prospective students

Sign In to comment