Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that it's very important to know my institutions format for presenting policies and procedures. Learn the catalog of the school so I have a better understanding of what we have to offer and be able to share that with potential students. I'm sure it would give them a better of getting started if I'm able to be knowlegable about programs and services offered.

I learned that is important to talk to the staff and learn from them. It is also important to know about the advertizing methods to attract students.

I learned the importance of marketing and advertising. The rules and regulations that come with the types of advertising.

This is a good module. I have learned that to get good explanation of every program, it is extremely important to participate in every session.

That it is important to know what your instution offers as far as student services and that we should learn as uch as possible about the classes, instructors and information as possible.

I learned that  as an admissions representative  I am responsible for sharing a information on a wide range of topics with our students. These topics range from orientation process, academic assistance, counseling to placement and graduation. I also found out that our instution has an 85% graduation rate for students that recieve the required certifications.

I've learnt the importance of be knowledgable of the institiution you are representing as a Admissions Rep. Also, how being well informed is essential to enrolling a student and setting them up for success.

Learning the institution advertising methods they are using.

Proper knowledge of programs offered at the institution will help for better advertisement.

Learning a great marketing strategy,to reach student before graduating high school 

Our Institution try to share the information is veryimportant, which is why we have suggested that you meet with the placement or career services staff. Find out all about our services. When do they start working with the student? What is the process? What kinds of services and programs are offered so the students feel ready, confident, and comfortable in their job search?
Sit in on workshops that career services offer. Then they can talk with knowledge and encouragement about the job search process and all that your institution offers. They will also be well versed on the kinds of jobs grads get and where they work. 

In Module 3. I have learned how important it is to have a good understandment of different departments. To use for ones benefit to help students during the admissions process. And also to take the time and see students perspective and student life cycle. Also student Service offerings and its importance to student success.

Through this module I have been able to grow my understadning in order to leverage through marketing skills to gauge where students are in there retention and what information they have been able to retain. Truly seeing how important marketing can be!

I have learned the importance of class participation for the successful explanation of each program. Understand the strategic marketing of the institution to understand which is the one that gives the greatest strength to succed.

The importance of knowing your institution and what you have to offer so that you can be more helpful when helping a prospective student.

Best way to understand programs is to talk to instructors, sit in on class, and read everything you can!  In the trades this will be interesting!

I learned alot about advetising methods used by insititutions

our schools schedule high school presentations in the class room to reach students. currently we have both an in class and a virtual presentation (work shop) as many districts are either blended learning or virtual...

He parendido los procesos que se pueden establecer y cumpli en la fase de captación, y lo útil del marketing.

This module helps to understand that we need to have the informarion regrding the details of the all the programs and employement oportunities when students completed their career. Adiitonal the importance of Advertising and marketing that can be used in the instiution of course by following the Florida Commission for Independent Education Requirements.

Sign In to comment