Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the importance of understanding the different student services and the methods of advertising. 

I have learned the importance of offering different student services to students with an effort to afford them to get the most from their educational pursuit.  There are different means available to students such as placement and careers - students can get information and availability of jobs in their field and if they need to be licensed.  Also students can learn about housing, learn about graduation, academic counseling such as tutoring or mentoring and also Alumni Associations so they can keep in touch with their institution.

I've learned that having a thorough understanding of the marketing is beneficial in terms of overall knowledge for you and the student body. 

I learned that it is good to learn what type of marketing methods your institution uses.

In this module, I learned the importance of understanding all the other faculty member's roles and how they can help our students.

It is important to know and learn the programs and the function of each department at the institution to be able to properly and better help our students.  Having that knowledge ensures we can help our prospective and current students achieve their career goals. 

This module explained the importance of understanding all of the educational programs your institution has to offer. 

Important to network within your institution with faculty and staff to better understand what is offered.

In this module I learned the significance of networking regularly with key person on my team like the Director of Education and placement directors. Learning marketing and participation in current marketing strategies is also key to success. 

To identify students needs and what they are interested, learn about the institute programs and to sit in classes, ask for the materials, talk with instructors, networking and learn all marketing strategies used by the institute to suggest a program that meets the needs of a potential candidate.

Product knowledge, campus and student resources, and marketing strategies are an integral component to incorporate with the enrollment process and continued student success. 

I learned that no set marketing plan is required and what type of media that is used varies from institution to institution. I have seen our ads on social media and the radio so it's nice to be able to see what our prospective students also see/hear.

I learned about the different marketing strategies that can be used to obtain new students.

I learned that it is important that you understand what your school has to offer to each student to ensure that you help enroll them into the program that best fits what they are hoping for. 

Marketing can be tricky so it is important to know as much as possible the fair consumer practices and regulations on marketing 

I have learn how helpful student service can be

There are two topics that really caught my attention, one is the networking with other members from the staff and learning from their experience. The other one is about advertisement and how to manage it in a way that is beneficial for your institution. 

I know now how is the procces most effect for the new students

This section provided information in regards to student services and educational programs offered and why its important to have information in catalog for each individual institute.

This section discusses the key selling features of the institution and how we can best attract prospective students. 

Sign In to comment