Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

What I've learned from this module is the importance of marketing and different examples of how to market.

This module was great in understanding that you need to network with your administration to gain insight into how you can stay informed and help your students. 

I learned about advertising. Giving the correct information to students. Making sure they are informed correctly. 

I've learned about the importance of talking with faculty/program leads about their programs and reading as much as I can to learn as much about the programs and offerings as possible.

I learned that it is important to partner with the placement & career services during the admissions process so that the prospective student can gain more verifiable information about potential jobs, sites and specialties where they can work as well as potential salary as a new graduate that has to align with Fair Consumer Practices. 

It is extremely important to be familiar with the Academic and Marketing areas of the organisation.

I learned about advertising methods 

During this section I have learned about the importance of student services. Letting a prospective student know about academic assistance, counseling, career services, etc. can help ease any anxiety they have about starting.

I learned that it is important to be involved with all areas of the institution in a practical way to better understand the process.

There are a lot of marketing efforts that are approved under the FAC. 

An institution can decide on any marketing strategy that it feels will be effective, as long as it follows Fair Consumer Practices

I learned the that the catalog can vary for each university, but it is mandatory that the policies and procedures adhere to state and national guidelines. 

I learned student services provides a wide range of assistance to students including, housing assistance, counseling, academic assistance, graduation etc. 

As an institution representative we need to be updated with Marketing Material that will be used for your admission enrollment and understand all the different ways that an institution can use for generate prospective students 

It's important for the Admissions representative to fully understand the school's offerings by gaining some first-hand experience.  It takes a team to achieve successful results, no one person can know "everything".  And it's important to comply with the Fair Consumer Practices requirements to be sure that prospective students have an accurate understanding of what to expect from the program.

Learned about the various types of College/University advertising and what is allowed. 

I have learn the importance of introducing our students can be a plus , and also class participation.

This module taught me the importance of marketing and etc. which also helps to provide structure for things to be fulfilled according to the rules and regulations of the State.

I didn't know that an institution doesn't have to have a formal marketing plan in place but I learned that as long as it follows Fair Consumer Practices, an institution will make marketing decisions based on budgets and other factors. 

I learned that any marketing strategies in my institution should be appropriately informed to admissions staff. Also, the admissions staff needs to truly understand each program to better assist prospect students.

Sign In to comment