Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Refresher on Advertising opportunities and how and what is integrated at my institution to build student attendance.

This section has given me some solid ideas on how to learn my institution better so I can serve new and current students better.

This module taught me the real technique for a prospect to Garder all the information concerning his integration or not in the institution. And also, important role of the marketing into the business.

The right the prospect has to approach the alumni, to see their workplace, to better understand the environment in which they want to integrate, to familiarize themselves and to make the right decision in relation to their career

It is crucial to comprehend the overall marketing plan, and to see actual examples of the marketing strategies.

Refresher course, but I learned that I can advertise the school within the newspaper and it must be carefully worded to fit the consumer practices.

advertising methods is another way to understand your institution 

Marketing has been one of my hardest issues to deal with. With training we are doing much better 

The section went into depth about advertising programs that the school offers to future students.

I learned that the student services is a vital service that attracts and helps prospective students.

So far I learned that: An institution can decide on any marketing strategy that it feels will be effective, as long as it follows Fair Consumer Practices.

Exit interviews are part of student services and can occur during various times of a student's enrollment.

Getting examples of all advertising materials and promotions is key to understanding what can be effectively driving interest. What methods are successful. I intend on using outside events to help generate interest and involvement in the community to drive new prospects.

It is so important to have a good relation with the other departments because it will make easier a good collaboration related to obtaining information. 

This section allows me to learn about student services,  advertising and marketing as well, key factors for admission success.

In this module I've learned the importance of knowing your institution. From the programs and courses, to academic assistance, career services, etc. It's important to know how your institution operates so you can translate that to the prospect student. 

This section of the course goes over different kinds of student services an institution may provide. It also covers a few different forms of marketing strategies that a school may use. A school may not have every student service and may not use every form of marketing, but it is good to have the knowledge of them in your back pocket.

This section helped me understand the need to connect with my marketing team as to understand what materials are approved to use for our school and how to implement them on my end. 

I have learned that there are several different ways to be familiar with what your program offers. Speaking to faculty and sitting in classes are a great insight as to what your students experience and can be a powerful tool when interviewing. 

I learned about the importance of gathering information about the institution's programs, as well as talking with instructors and people from each education department to get more insight. Also as a best practice, using the sample chart provided, one can list the programs by the level, program title, clock and credit hours, and delivery method. In addition, I learned the importance of class participation best explain each program. Lastly, Understanding the strategic marketing plan and methods of the institution allows admissions staff to be better equipped when interacting with prospect student.

Sign In to comment