Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned a lot just by speaking with people in other departments.

There are various types of marketing methods to distribute information to potential students. 

Sitting in on classes can be helpful to provide the best information about the career.

Students should be well informed about the school and program they are applying too and prospective students learn about the school from marketing.

Marketing strategies can have different styles as long as they stay in compliance. 

This module has allowed me to understand the importance of marketing strategies and how these can attract and affect students.

Understand the resources available to incoming students

Understand the learning resources available to incoming students

I have learned about marketing strategies

The best way to learn about the school program and services to be proactive and attend the classes, talk to faculty, know what each departments and gather all materials of the institution. This will help to present the prospect student a vivid experience of what they can expect and receive. 

It is important that the advertising and the marketing strategies are aligned with the mission of the institution and its programs.

Take time to find out how the institution advertises to potential students, keep updated on any changes made to the advertisements, and how to explain the admissions process to potential students. 

Sign In to comment