Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the importance of not only providing the students with the catalog from the institution but to make it clear that before signing into an enrollment agreement they have to make all the requirements and understand all rules and policies. Total transparancies from both sides of this agreement.

It is important to cover all informatiion that pertains to the student enroll and Add 

I learned the information I can share and not with the student or their parents

The information in this lesson touched on the information security by making sure that student records were handled correctly and some of the responsibilities faced by an admissions employee.  As a former recruiter for the military, so much of this lesson reminded me of that time.  Some of the forms required for enrollment are very similar to paperwork for the joining the military, everything doesn't have to be done the first day, but the process can not be completed until everything is done correctly and completely.

i learned to be sure to understand all admission requirments and to keep a checklist so that i can be positive that the student has filled out everything needed and or what they are misssing in order to complete the process of enrollment.

It's understood that the Admissions process requires a lot of paperwork. If following specific guidelines, the order in which the paperwork for a new student application is to be handle would eventually be easier on yourself. Being prepared before the student has been invited to the office makes the process easier as well. As far as providing tuition information to the applicant, following guidelines and making sure it’s understandable. If there is to be a concerned from the applicant,  far as knowing who to refer for financial aid.

In this modile we learn how to correctly process admissions for the incoming student

The enrollment agreement is really important and a binding contract. I have to make sure I'm familar with the entire admissions process/ paperwork.

I have learned that organization is key and extremely important so that things do not get missed in the admission process. I have also learned that admissions is extremely important to the student when it comes to being a resource for additional information like financial aid options.

The information in this module was really helpful for me. The review of Enrollment Agreements and all the additional information that Admissions representatives should know was clear and explained.

I appreciate the fact that it takes attention to detail and a focus for a thorough and prudent review of information submitted by the applicant, to be able to provide the best guidance according to the laws, rules and procedures for Admissions. 

Thank you, 

Alicia Brown

GWENDOLYN ROLLE

This module is so very important it covers:rules and regulations,admisions ,enrollment agreement  and the financial aid and tution assistance information that is very iimportant that these forms be fille dout properly, clearly and ledgable , so that the student have good knowledge and understanding about the school operations and what is required to complete the enrollment , enrollment should not be rushed it should take at least one to teo hours , so that every thing that the student needs to sign and recieve copies off , this can be done at the  enrollment  time .

It is important to know your role as an admissions rep.  You must know the process of enrollment and make sure all paperwork is complete.  A student is not enrolled if they have not provided all the required information and/or documentation.  You must be able to explain some financial aid information to students and terms and agreements of the school. You must be able to go over the curriculum for the specific program as well as being knowledgable of the different programs offered by the school.

Within this module, I found that it is very important to be familiar with documents that you and students come in contact with.

I have learned how to properly file this information and why this is important.

Meticulous Preparation seems to be most important regarding enrollment paperwork. And then also of course where the completed forms need to land to acurately and effectively record and store information and agreements. 

The relevance of being prepared prior to interviewing with the potential student, The importance of the enollment agreement and requirements of each program. 

For the tuition iinformation, you do not need to know everything from top to bottom, but it is imperative that you are well-versed and then you may connect the student witht the financial aid department.

In this module I learned the importance of being familiar with the actual admissions format and documentations to remain compliant.

Check, check, check and check.  You can never know too much about the institution that you work for, or all the different facets of each program. My institution has a great check list for each file.  I will keep my notes from here and use it alongside of our "checklist".  

Sign In to comment