Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

i have learned that one must be familiar with Florida For Independent Studies website content & also be familiar with SEC 1005.31, 1005.4, 1005.34 FS. & rule 6E 1.0032 F.A.C. 

Staying organized is so importants when working as an admissions representative. 

This section has highlighted the importance placed on admission representatives to thoroughly understand the policies, regulations, rules, and procedures regarding enrollment and the financial commitment of their students. Ensuring that we have the tools and resources ready for when students have questions or when it is our responsibility to inform them of the facts regarding these policies is essential. Along with this, it is important for us to touch base with our supervisor to properly document and organize all student application and enrollment information. 

The information in this module is helpful in prompting a thorough review of Enrollment Agreements and additional information that Admissions representatives should also know.

This section helped me think about ways that I can stay up-to-date on information that impacts Admissions, like Financial Aid information, and it also helps me see new priorities for sharing departmental information with new Admissions employees.

having a check list is vital when interveiwing a student will give great guidence in the completion process

I learned about one of the admission processes, which is the application for admission, the requirements that I must discuss with the interviewee and that all admission is regulated and governed by institutional catalogs such as the regulations of the different accreditations and the Department of Education

i have learned the importance of staying organized with our admissions documentation and providing clear and correct information.

Ive learned that its important to have a checklist before each interview.

I learned about the required documents, terms and conditions that the student must fill to create their profile, as part of the process enrolling at the institution or university

Hello, I learned that all reps must have an organized and clear checklist for every prespective student must. We must follow Fair consumer practices.  

How checklist and organization of the paperwork is so important. 

Information regarding checklist and marking off the important documents and steps need with the student during the appointment. As well as the importance knowing from the supervisor where the documents should be going once completed and collected. 

Its important disclosure all programs details with the students. 

General and specific information about the Institution, program, and process with details must be in the enrollment agreement y/o catalog. These are the principal tools or the guide to the student and to the admission representative. 

The admissions takes a lot of organization and preparing for interviews. We have to make sure we are prepared for before, during and after an interview. 

I learned that adhering to my institution's admissions requirements and procedures is critical.

help me to understand the importance  about financial and tuition in a university .

I have learned that the admissions paperwork is an important part of the admissions process and takes care and consistency. 

This module has taught me that the admissions process involves a lot of paperwork. The applicant of the school must be aware of their right and responsibilities, terms and conditions, and tuition and fees.

Sign In to comment