Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learn the importance of knowing and having all of your paperwork in order to provide a great tour or appointed meetings with a future student. 

it is important to know what to do with a students file and how to proceed with it once completed. This will help me with future calls from said student.

I learned how to be organized when presenting before an interview and how to ensure all information is properly delivered.

As a direct supervisor for the admissions team, this module has helped me understand how to better organize training. 

It is important to discuss and cover admission policies and procedures along with covering the enrollment agreement of our institution to make sure we are adhering to Florida Statutes. 

I learned it is important when interviewing a student that you have a reference or guide to make sure that they meet the requirements of the enrollment agreement and that we are completely transparent with them about the requirements, and that we are not making exceptions because we believe someone can do it. 

Comment on Prudence Bailey's post: I never knew the enrollment agreement legally binding contract until today. That was pretty interesting, 

From this module, I have learned about the statutes, rules and regulations of the state of Florida. Also, I have learned of the importance of the paperwork during the admissions process following the established admissions requirements.

I will use this information as a reminder to have updated internal and external information to assure compliance.  

In this module I've learned the importance of following the checklist for enrolling students, by doing so it ensures all proper documents are submitted and all documents are signed. I've also learned you must know where to store these files. 

Cassandra Millines

In this module I learned the importance of a checklist and following it! 

Coming prepared to the admissions process with a checklist and guidelines for the programs will help to provide consistency throughout the institution.  

Always inform students/ applicants about necessary information even though it is located in catalogs and enrollment aggrements.  It is our job to make sure they are informed.

I learned that it is important to collect the information via the enrollment agreement, keep documentation handy to answer questions, be sure to follow the course catalog and on top of new regulation.

I learned that having a checklist is a helpful tool in keeping you in compliance and ensuring that students receive all the correct information. 

Individual student folders are the best way to keep an orderly system and ensure thoroughness in each interview. 

I have learned that it is important to understand your role in giving advice on tuition assistance and the importance of correct forms.

i have learned that it is very important to have a checklist of things the applicant must complete in order to complete the admission process. 

I've learned to have a checklist and the importance of thorough completion of student files. 

I learned that it is very important to remain organized through the admissions process such as having a checklist and keeping the file a certain way to assure it is done correctly

A correct process of admissions and enrollment is key for the success of the partnership between student and institution 

Sign In to comment