Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The importance of organization. When interviewing students, you must be organized and prepared to complete each application timely. 

I've learned the importance of having a prepared checklist before meeting / discussing with the student.

I learned the importance of the catalog and how it goes hand in hand with the enrollment agreement. I also learned that the student is not considered enrolled until they have met all of the requirements and how Fair Consumer Practices plays a role throughout this entire process. 

I have learned the enrollment agreement when signed is a binding agreement betwen the student and the institution.

Extremely important to have a checklist for each prospective student on the information to give and discuss, even if everything is in the institution catalog and the enrollment agreement.

Very informative on the admission requirements and checklists.

This module taught me to be aware of financial aid options and the refund policy. Additionally, I know now what the catalog and Enrollment Agreement needs to include.

Interesting, I learned the process and responsibility of keeping an organized resource catalog with all the information. In my job I must keep up to date with the regulations and my resource catalog.

It's important for Admissions to be aware of admission requirements and changes to properly educate potential students on what they need to apply.

I learned that it is important to follow the guidelines and checklist during the application process.  Additionally, directing to students to the Financial Aid Department when questions arise regarding tuition, grants, loans, and other aspects of the aid process.

I learned the importance of a checklist before starting your interview with a student. I also learned the importance of knowing product knowledge in order to provide the student with personalized experience based on their needs and interests. 

I learned the importance of following my institutions rules and regulations, as well as the obligations as an admissions representative. 

I learned the importance of remaining organized as an admissions representative and the importance of the Enrollment Agreement.   

Hello, 

I have learned about how important is to understand the information provided inside the Catalog. There is a valuable book for reference to use all the time and to make sure that we are providing to the student the most accurate information about enrollment requirements, Tuitions Fees, and other details like process, refund policy, Financial Aid details, Course duration and more.

Administration of admissions is a very detailed process and it's important to comply with all of the regulatory requirements while also serving the interests of the prospective student well.  Being well-organized and well-trained is critical.

I learned the procedure and important documents and forms that I should fill out when enrolling a new student 

Learned much about the admissions process, and that the applicant MUST be informed about what is required for tuitions and fees. Student is not formally enrolled if the enrollment agreement is not properly and completely filled out. 

I've learned that keeping a checklist of the process is important to keep organized.

I have learn the importance of the agreement,rules and regulations .AS WELL as the admissions process 

The information retrieved from this module ensures that we as administrators are adhering to ethical manners per State guidelines. 

Sign In to comment