Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to have a guideline when conducting an interview to stay in compliance with guidelines.Also, it is important that you follow financial aid guidelines provided by the institution.

Being prepared for the interview is the key. I am going to ensure that I always fully prepare for any interviews that I have set. 

This module has taught me various different important aspects of the job. I learned the importance of knowing the information i'm passing on to a student. Being able to use the documents you send out to your students as well as the importance of being able to share that information with the students enrolling in your progam. 

I learned that it is imperative to follow all guideliness when enrolling potential students. 

I Learned thats its very important to have a check list before starting a interview , also preparing the appliant file for good organizing.

important team work!

From this module I learned the importance of having an orderly and updated Resource Book, knowing clearly the admission requirements and ensuring that these are aligned with Consumer Fair Practices and CIE Regulations

Reply to Denia Sepulveda's post: the forum provide great tools and show you how to be organized and the importance of each step at the time to submit any information.

In this module, I learned just how important my job is, and the importance of executing it correctly in order to have a smooth transition of information and workflow within the other departments, as well as for the student's onboarding experience.

its important to have a check list when interviewing. this enable you to cover every aspect of the interviewing process

Having a complete checklist for the admissions interview is key along with talking points. 

I have learned that we have to follow the process and always follow the regulations

Having a good grasp on what's in the catalog and on the Enrollment Agreement will help me explain to a prospect what their financial obligations may be.

I have learned to go over all times in the addmissions process 

I learned the importance of keeping a checklist to ensure you are on the right track to getting the student enrolled. 

There are multiple steps in the financial process. The more familiar I am with each component, the more smoothly the process will be. It will also cut down on the margin of error or missed information.

In this paticular module, I learned about the Resource Notebook that contains the Statutes and the rules and regulations. Going more into depth, Licensure of institutions : 1005.31 States that each college or school operating within this state must obtain licensure from the commission unless the institution is not under the commission’s purview or jurisdiction as provided. 

Este modulo me ha ayudado ha organizar los requisitos de los postulantes y darle la importancia que se requiere a cada caso antes de su inscripción en la institución.

Notamos la importancia de obtener los documentos respectivos para la inscripcion de el postulante ya que esto permitira un mejor expediente estudiantil y permitira que al culminar el programa academico sea emitido sus titulo sin contratiempo.

Good Day I learned that here at our instutution us ad admissions have rules an guidelines to follow when submitting a students file. We need to know how to handle their information.

Sign In to comment