Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that there is a lot of paperwork involved in the admission process and the best thing to do when you start presenting the paperwork is to first fill it out yourself that way if their are any "snags" questions or conerns that need to be addressed by the new student regarding the paperwork, you can do so with confidence having understood it and done it yourself already. When I get a copy of the paperwork I intend to fill it out and have my husband fill it out as well to get a secondary point of view on it. 

AT MOST SCHOOLS HAVE A SPECIFI WAY TO HANDEL Admission  PAPER WORK

The Catalog is the basis and the norm for enrolling students. Knowledge of it then, is essential. The institutions also have their own rules.

Interviewing a prospective student to be registered in a university is a very serious process for the responsible person. It requires a lot of previous preparation in order to document relevant information neccesary to complete the task.  

This is my second week at my new job and it seem that the enrollment form is probably one of the most inportant forms in our industry.What I will take from this course is review, re-check and ask questions when filling out his form.

The importance of making sure that your files are properly stored is a big responsibility.

that is very important to keep details of the programs 

Understanding more about enrollment agreements and how they are a contract and must be completely followed

Years ago, as a new Admissions Rep, we used tangible files for each student.  In today's Covid-19 era, digital files, notes and f/u is the order of the day. 

Checklists are so important and make the interview or admissions appointment so much smoother. I actually created a preliminary questionnaire for students so I provide the student with proper information and i can better track what program they are going into and what missing documents they may need. 

Whenever I am on a call with an enrolled student, I always pull up their file, so I have access to all pertainent information. It is good to know that the requirements for these files are standardized throughout our system and by everyone who handles them. This streamlines my interactions with students and makes me more professional.

Being organized with the paperwork for each student upon enrollment and adhering to a filing system is imperative to proper student file management. 

Correct Documention is a key to succesfully enrolling a student into our institution!

I have learned that it is important to be well versed and informed on the admissions application, enrollment form, and catalog in order to properly walk through the admissions process with potential students. 

The students need to know what they are signing up for.

Reply to Edmarie Lopez's post: The process is very clear as long as the admission representative knows what he/she is doing.

It is important to follow proper policy when creating paper/electronic files for students

I learned the importance of the enrollment agreement and what it should include.

properly preparing or check listing prevents fewer mistakes and organization is key.

The paperwork involved in the admissions process, many forms. The applicant must be fully informed as to their rights and responsibilities, terms and conditions, everything that relates to payment of tuition and fees, and repayment of loans if there are any. and if wanting to know about financial aid, to send them over for more information.

Sign In to comment