Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Admission Process is a complex one, but if I follow all the Guidelines, I will do my job with excellence.

It is important to know what is required, ask if there are questions, and understand what to do to adhere to the policies of the institution.

All these lists provide can be turned into a great fill in the blank checklist for new employees to use when first starting out at a new school.  Once they do their research into finding those answers, not only will they have learned the information themselves, but will know where it is located in the school catalog and be better prepared to answer those questions when speaking with prospective students.   

I learned that The Enrollment Agreement needs to be read and explained thoroughly to all prospective students. This is a very important step and all student's questions must be answered.

I learned that it's important to acknowledge the difference between enrollment admission and enrollment agreements and that as an Admissions representative it's always important to know the process of these protocols. 

I have learned that having a checklist is a vital part of the Admissions process. Having a checklist not only keeps you organized but minimizes mistakes and ensures that all documentation needed is there. Also knowing what to do with a student file after it is complete is important to ensure safe record-keeping and is vital as it is regulated by the FCIE. 

From this module I've learned the importance of staying precise and orderly with the enrollment process and to be aware of the frequent changes and timing. 

Applicants must be fully informed of their rights, responsibilities and cost of attendance as while as repayment and Loans. 

This module was a ton of information; however, it's important to dive deep into these admission processes so we're not missing any important information. This allows us to be consistent with our data and organize student records efficiently.

It is very important to have all the document organize and all the requirements and information that you have to pass to the students. The student must met all the requirements of the institution to be completely enrolled. I also lear the importance of the catalog and all the information that it may contain. 

It is one of the most important parts of the admission process since it describes everything related to the service acquired.

I have learn the importance to be organized, having a check list during the admission process.

I learned how important organization is to the admissions process. 

I learned that it is important to know the terms and conditions of financial aid and refund policy. It is also important to check the statues and terms and conditions once a month to stay updated. 

I learned to have a checklist as well as a student folder when it comes to the enrollment process. A what should be listed in the catalog as well as on the enrollment agreement. 

As a result of this forum I became familiarized with the admissions process, along with all the required information for the enrollment agreement, the tuition process, all the the commission rules & regulations and the importance of safe keeping records.

I learned about the importance that the enrollment agreement has in staying within compliance within title IV schools. Having documents organized prior to meeting with students or speaking about possible admissions is crucial.

Not to mislead information, keep everything striaght forward with the student/client.

keeping your desk organized . when asked to find a page it will be quicker

The information in this module gave me a greater understanding of the importance of my role in each students enrollment process. It is imperative that my team's student files are immaculate and up to my institutions standards as well as the standards of the CIE. 

I learned that the Enrollment agreement needs to be completed in its entirety and thoroughly explained to the potential student.  Also learned the importance of having a checklist available when meeting with potential students and creating a new student folder to keep all paperwork together.

Sign In to comment