Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the ways to keep myself organzied, and the way that my organization will be conductings my trainings. Meeting that I can attend to get more information and learn more about the addmissions process.

Knowledge is power, what I have learned in this module is an excellent route for me to keep building my skills. I learned a lot about the rules and regulations of schoold admissions. By combining what I learned tonight with the institution rules and policies as well as my character, I feel that I am a better school admission director tonight.

This module shared with me the importance staying informed of the programatic offerings as well as entry requirements for our course offernings.  It is empartive that I keep my knowledge base current in order to ensure that our students have the greatest chance of achieving success. The section on Title IV funds was also quite enlightning. I learned that their are certain standards set forth by the Board of Education that must be met before an educational institution can recieve Title IV funds.

I learned how important it is to use the correct terms when talking to potential students.

I really liked seeing all the defintions for the terminolgy that we use. I knew most of them, but it was nice to see the actual definitions explained indepth. 

Hello, I have learnt about the FAC and the essential benefits of obtaining and maintaining the appropriate  admission licence before working as a Admissions Represantive.Understanding the FAC concept in regards to rules and regulation that needs to be followed such as the transfer student, eligiblity rules and ethical roles. Also the use of valuable steps, procedures and tools. Having a detailed  notebook is essential to a succesful enrollment process making it easier to navigate through the important steps. Another point is having the ideal understanding of all that the  school has to offer in regards to programs and resources to better aid students on their new career journey. 

In this program, I learned the importance of using our resources and our knowledge to be up to date with admission procedures.

This is general information about admissions process. Terminology, suggestions, guidilines to know about the process to enroll a new prospect student, policies, procedures and how it is important to everyone: to me, the prospect student, the institution and the education in general. 

This is general information about all admissions process, guidelines, policies and procedures that admissions staff need to know to help the prospective students to enroll in a postsecundary institution of education. 

This a great point of reference to prepare for best practices in becoming very famliar with and updating the regulations by which we abide. 

I learned the various definitions as it relates to addmission policies with career schools in the state of Florida. 

As an executive and staff of my school, I have learned that the admissions policy is vitally important and I intend to keep abreast of the rules and regulations to periodically update my staff.

I have learned, it is important to stay current with compliance.

I have learned its is important to understand the laws,rules and regulations in your state. Its is also important to understand the enrollment agreement and enrollment porocess.

I have learned rules and statutess are very important;Knowing the correct word terminolgy when giving a prospective student information is important to a student enrollment

I learned about admission policy process, marketing and comunication. Substantive changes, rules of Florida departament of Education.

As a former Director of Admissions and current Admissions representative, I have learned the most important key factor to the field we woek in is truly caring for the prospect. The more focus you put into meeting your enrollment goal, the less focus you put into the prospect. It is important to get to know each and every individual you come across with. Put your attention into helping htem, and the enrollments will follow. 

We need to know the rules that affect us that are required by the FloridaCommission for Independent Education and any other bodies that regulate our institution. We must  to know all about our institution in order to inform prospective students about the features and benefits of enrollment

I Have learned Terms and Definitions regarding Admissions staff training, and also how it enables the School and my self to learn about all the regulations that effects me as my role in the admissions department. And how to better prepare my self for this role.

Hello:

This is my second experience as Admissions Representative, but the first time in the State of Florida. The information was excellent for compliance and meet the goals of the institution in this state. I learn better ways to do and improve my work. 

Sign In to comment