Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Hello,

This module has a lot of information that is essential for the training of the statt that recruit prospective students.

The information I learned is that you need to stay informed of what the rules and regulations are to better serve your institution and your students.

I have learned the importance of staying up-to-date on regulations and process for admissions

We have to make sure that we follow processes and follow the guidelines.

I have learned that it is imperative to be knowledgable about policies, procedures, and execute the proper useage of specific terms related to the job. 

I have learned to keep a resource notebook to keep it updated with dividers, so I can easily go back to it when I have a question to any policy or rules/regulation.

I need to always check for new changes regarding rules,regulations 

As a representative of my school, I have learned that the admissions policy is vitally important and I intend to keep abreast of the rules and regulations to periodically update my staff.

I have learned how much responsibility an admissions officer should have and how many things depend on his job. The existing regulations for this profession and how it should safeguard the enrollment process of both your student and your institution. I have also learned tips on how to organize myself as an admissions officer between terms and definitions that I did not know.

This is my very first time working in admissions, this module was very insightful when informing me about the different aspects of what we really cover in this career.  

This was very infromational when it comes to the different things we cover in admissions.

As an admissions representative it is important to stay up to date with new regulations policies, and programs.  Maintaining a notebook with updated information from our programs and school will help as feedback in order to provide future students with the best knowledge of what we can provide for them.  This module was very informative I am looking forward to finishing this course, and learning so that I can help students achieve their goals.

I have learned key terms, and the importance of knowing the process of which one whom is working as a admissions for a school shoud take to ensure good work flow and ethical compliences

I learned the difference between a course and program, which was really helpful. I learned that there are rules set in place on the things you talk about to potential students. 

I currently work as an Administrative Director for the facilty that I am becoming an Administrator at. I learned the difference between a course and program. 

What I learned from this module is the terminology that is used in Admissions/ Higher Ed. Be able to keep up with any updates with the regulation and law about Higher Rd in FL. 

This is very important training. Great information to learn about rules, regulations, procedures and much more to understand better the admission process.

As the owner of my school I'm learning how inportant the addmissions process is

I belive this module is a good reminder to stay up-to-date with any updates across departments. 

As a University Representative, this will allow me to understand the process and ahere to the guidlines. 

I am reentering admissions after a long stretch in another field.  Im happy that regulations have been put in place to protect students and the money they spend on education.  Transperancy and integrity are qualities every admissions person should strive for.

Sign In to comment