Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that keeping up with the state regulations and rules are critical to remaining in compliance with state laws. 

I've learned the importance of the vocabulary to ensure consistent understanding with the state expectations to ensure compliance is maintained. 

I learned more about the responsibilities and how important this role is in helping students but also the the team. Learning policies and regulations so I can provide accurate and complete information. Keep clear communication with everyone including the students and staying on top of my day to day responsibilities. 

I have learned that the admissions process is much more than you want to be a nurse, ok come to our program; we'll get you the necessary education to sucessfully pass the NCLEX.

Hi everyone, I learned that to maintain eligibility to continue working as an Enrollment/Admissions Staff for a graduate school in my state, I need to stay current and review compliance annually in accordance with CIE. 

I've learned that no matter the experience or time in your role, it is 

I learned that anyone who is a recruiter, admissions rep, or director is required to complete this training. It is important to understand key vocabulary. 

I learned the importance of knowing the content of our institution; including admissions policies, marketing tools and agreements to stay compliant when discussing our institution to prospective students. I also learned of helpful tools to stay organized and maintain up to date information. 

I learned that it is important to keep up and learn about the rules and regulations.

I have learned the importance of learning, understanding and updating my knowledge of the FL rules and regulations regarding admissions, policies and procedures. I have also learned helpful terms and definitions that will help with my day to day operations.

The importance of knowing Florida specific rules, and being aware of the marketing procedures and applying proper admission language when communicating with various audiences. 

 Representative making the process easier and more organized, for example the use of a notebook with all the information needed by these representatives

I learned it is important to understand the admissions process, it's what keeps our institution compliant with Florida's Commission for Independent Education rules and the Fair Consumer Practices standards.

I learned the importance of maintaining an organized, up-to-date resource notebook with regulations, institutional policies, and program information. I will use it to provide accurate information and help prospective students make informed decisions.

I learned that to be eligible to function as an Admissions Staff for a graduate school in the state of Florida, I need to annual complete the CM201 course on the FAPSC online training center. I also learned that an organized notebook is a useful tool to learn and reference the important material in this course, which includes terms and definitions that are useful to understand in order to function as an admissions staff member.

So far I have learned it is important to stay up to date with affiliated marketing campaigns and collect the data so that when students come to me, I know their general understanding of our institution. 

I learned it is important to understand the admissions process, the importance in staying organized and the importance of the rules and regulations. 

I have learned that it is critical to keep up with State rules and Regulations.  Utilizing tools like the notebook will help stay organized and have everything I need to refer to.

I have learned from this training module there are many definitions to be understood and compliance regulations that Admissions Agents must understand and follow. Keeping an organized notebook with the terms outlined will help with successful conversation between Admissions Agent and Prospective Students.

I learned that it is very important to remain in compliance with state laws.

Sign In to comment