Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the importance of this training and the purpose which is to ensure that admissions directors and their teams provide prospective students clear and accurate information regarding the school, admissions process, programs, and all of the services that are offered by the institution.  Keeping a notebook of best practices will be key to the success of any Director, administrator, or team member of the Admissions department.

So far I have been able to learn the importance of staying updated on these living documents. How they are always being updated and changed with the times. Due to this I need to be constantly updating my knowledge about the new rules and regulations of the Florida department of education.

I laerned that Admissions employees must stay up to date with new polocies as they update.

I currently work as an Administrative Director for my health care training institute. I learned the difference between a course and a program, which was really helpful. I learned that there are rules set in place on the things you talk about to potential students. 

I have learned that Florida State has Statutes and Rules to control the Staff Admission Activity, in order to ensure that the employee proceed properly using a properly terms and does not incur in actions out of the law. The employee has to work accordingly of the company and Estate Statutes, it makes the work clear, profesional and efective. The Admission Agent must to know the company history, programs and resources available for the students to motive and enroll them in the best program that fit.           

Being sure to use understand and use the proper terms and procedures will allow me to accurately support and guide our stuents through their enrollment process.

I believe this training has alot of value. I will feel more confident as a recruiter.

Making sure to have the knowledge of all policies is vital not only to the admissions cosultants but for the students as well. Learning all of the difference is a great tool to have. 

Admissions training enables you to learn about all the regulations that effect you and your school. It will equip you for your role as an admissions representative who works on-campus or off-campus.

I am new to this industry.  I find it helpful knowing the areas to find answers to questions as illistrated in this online course.

Excited as we begin the opening of our new school how important it is to ensure that everyone is trained and in complaince with terminology, rules, regulatons and practices of our state.  I look forward to leading the team through the Admissions process and maintaining up-to-date notebooks to be able to continually refer to!

As we open our new school, I look forward to learning all there is to know about the Admissions process!  This training is/will be invaluable for our staff and maintaining the credibility of ethics within our institution.

As admissions representative I have learned that the admissions policy is very important and I intend to keep ahead of the rules and regulations and to be honest with all students and parents.

The importance of staying current on admissions olicies and procedures

By enrolling in this course, I am being reminded of the rules and regulations that govern my practice. 

This module has taught me that the language used in the filed of admissions is important and should be used appropriately. It is important to stay abreast of rules and regulations.

I am fairly new to this position and role as an admissions representative. I felt that I knew the key expectations in my role for the school, however I am learning that there is more to it, especially for the state. This will be useful over time and as I grow in this position and when I encounter prospective and even current students/applicants.

It is always important to stay in compliance.. for your students well being .. your school and your job..

Como coordinadora de admisiones, he aprendido la importancia de tener claro las reglas de admisiones y como se considera hasta el mas pequeño detalle para hacer sentir seguro al futuro estudiante.

This is a wonderful tool to use,great information.It is very helpful.

Sign In to comment