Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that I should use multiple data to assess my course.  I should use multiple, appropriate sources of data and multiple types of evaluations.  I will learn to value the student feedback as that should be relevant and honest feedback each class.

I saw that multiple evaluations can be more useful than one type. Revisions are also part of course evaluation and should be done consistently. 

Multiple evaluations and multiple sources of information will make the course richer for the students, institutions and the industry

Evaluations to see what changes need to be made for the course to improve the outlook for new students.

Multiple evaluations allows for self-reflection and the availability to alter and make changes that can be beneficial in the long run 

Course revision takes the inputs of many stakeholders not only students. Teachers/instructors can provide expertise in revision as closer to the industry.

Multiple evaluations of the course need to be in place throughout the online. Possible at the end of each module. 

For course revision and improvement, I learned that I would need multiple evaluations and multiple input from stakeholders to make changes to continuously improve the course.

Course revision requires multiple evaluation sources

Multiple sources of evaluations is best approach to understand every logical angle to improve on a module. 

Multiple evaluations are needed to comprehensively evaluate the online courses.

I think that the evaluations of processes, contents, structures and visual design of the online course allow us to reaffirm what is good and improve for the next edition. Important!!!! Insist on the use of correct and constructive language.

Constantly updating grades as often as you can is important to the students' progress, because they'll know where they stand at all times in the course.

I learned that multiple ways of evaluating students is needed.

Multiple evaluations should be used when developing course evaluations and objections to ensure student learning and success.

Keep in mind the students are also consumers. When developing an online learning environment, I will be sure to have quality modules. multiple evaluation techniques, multiple ways to communicate, etc. 

Having multiple evaluations is important and rewarding 

I really did not realize how many different types of evaluation methods are out there. At times it seems like too much and would be overwhelming. Best to pick one or two I think. 

Review and feedback about the course and instruction are critical to enhance and improve future learning opportunities for students.

Multiple sources of evaluations are required to fully determine whether or not the course is effective for the learners. Self-assessment is very important, as well as thorough review of all course materials, content, objectives. It can be useful to provide the students with an opportunity to participate in a discussion about some ideas they had throughout the course.

Sign In to comment