Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This content exposed me to several ways to evaluate learning.  It was a valuable learning tool for ME!

Revising your course is necessary and must use several sources for a better course. 

A good presentation to include and consider on course and student assessments.

multiple evaluations should be used for learning. This giving a robust review of the learning. 

Courses must be evaluated utilizing multiple sources of data.  These can include surveys, pre/post tests, student interviews, and peer observations.

To effectively improve teaching, multiple evaluations including quantitive and qualitive evaluations are important.

I wouldn't consider a student's input to be the only thing considered in revising course material.

Having multiple ways to evaluate courses is essential to making the necessary revisions.  

In this module I learned about the different methods and the importance of evaluation tools for your course.  You cannot depend only on student evaluations, all of the other methods must be implemented.

I learned that course revision should be a routine.

While student input is valuable. Multiple stakeholders will need to weigh in before altering one of my courses.

Use multiple sources to improve your online course.

It will take multple evaluation tools to assess whether or not your course is meeting objectives in a successful way. I Plan to use multiple sources of data and both quantitativew and qualitative sources of data to evaluate.

Multiple evaluations are necessary for feedback on the success od a course

The use /application of multiple mode of evaluations.

One way of evaluating a course is never enough.  For the course to be most effective, it has to have many areas that are assessed.  To do this properly, multiple ways of course evaluations are necessary.

Getting a 360 view of your course is needed for quantative and qualitiative evaluation.  Yep, multiple analysis tools, but sometimes I think our society will try and get much more feedback than is needed to get the job done. 

No one tool will allow me to close the loop. It requires multiple tools, from multiple sources to provide quality feedback necessary to make meaningful changes. 

I think needing input from multiple individuals is best to improve the course.  

Self-evaluation is a powerful tool instructor must perform in order to improve the quality of the instruction.

Sign In to comment